Finished my RR. New paint PICS

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
glad to se you made ok from the bike accident, ive been riding for about 25 years never had a accident . just bought a 1100 yamha v tar cruzer after being away from the bike for 5 years. you look like a big guy i my self am 6.1 230 so when looking for bikes again i looked at the 600 all the way to the 1300 crotch rockets and desided on the cruzer again. anything can happen on any giving day . glad to see you are ok from that, best of luck and enjoy that bad ass bike.
640119_244_full.jpg
here a pics of my bike i just bought about two weeks ago..

rust0r

Established Member
good to see you're back riding, on a side note i just picked up the same rear-stand, its pretty decent, i snapped an allen/hex key trying to adjust the V mounts to fit my bike though, i was starting to wonder if they were welded in or not haha

i'm not much for the 'race' paint jobs, but that is done very clean, nice to see you stayed away from that hong kong fairing BS

wwmost

Established Member
so what is rothmans honda? did they pay you to put their name on your bike?

04spinbra

Established Member
nice bike!! glad your ok!! i wrecked my zx 12 on mothers day 3 yrs back no riding gear just helmet.:fm:

LS1_KILLA

Banned
I had highsided my 2006 CBR 600RR about 10 weeks ago...bike flipped end over end. I ended up going into a fence. cracked my helmet, ripped my gloves apart. Destroyed every fairing on the bike except the front fender, stator cover, front/rear brake levers, rearsets, and other minor parts.

Broke my wrist, messed up the ligaments in my thumb and left knee. My riding gear saved my life...thank you Alpinestars and Icon.

Just got back up to 100% and have been working on the bike every spare minute I have had.

New fairings...OEM..not hong kong crap, paint.
Never went to insurance so all came out of pocket.
-Pazzo shorty racing levers
-Galfer front brake lines
-EBC HH sintered pads
-Vortex 15T front sproket, Renthal 45T rear sproket (16/44 stock)
-C/A smoke rear tailight/integrated turn signals
-Lockhart Phillips smoke windscreen

Still waiting on new GSXR mirrors with integrated turn signals and Akro slip on. Power Commander III with a dyno tune will be done before I leave for Japan.

Anway here are some pics. NOTE: I do not ride in t-shirt, shorts and sneakers...thats some squid crap.

dsc00607sy0.jpg

dsc00608je3.jpg

dsc00610wp0.jpg

dsc00609aw4.jpg

dsc00611co3.jpg

Nice.. I really like the Roth Replica. I think that thing would look absolutely pimp with some gold carrozzeria's.. I have a set of orange ones on my 07 repsol..
Also, I had the pearl orange and black 06 600RR too.. heres a pic of the one I had..
myspace4.jpg

heres a pic of my current bike, my 07 repsol cbr1000rr:
047.gif

Users who are viewing this thread