Finished my RR. New paint PICS

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I had highsided my 2006 CBR 600RR about 10 weeks ago...bike flipped end over end. I ended up going into a fence. cracked my helmet, ripped my gloves apart. Destroyed every fairing on the bike except the front fender, stator cover, front/rear brake levers, rearsets, and other minor parts.

Broke my wrist, messed up the ligaments in my thumb and left knee. My riding gear saved my life...thank you Alpinestars and Icon.

Just got back up to 100% and have been working on the bike every spare minute I have had.

New fairings...OEM..not hong kong crap, paint.
Never went to insurance so all came out of pocket.
-Pazzo shorty racing levers
-Galfer front brake lines
-EBC HH sintered pads
-Vortex 15T front sproket, Renthal 45T rear sproket (16/44 stock)
-C/A smoke rear tailight/integrated turn signals
-Lockhart Phillips smoke windscreen

Still waiting on new GSXR mirrors with integrated turn signals and Akro slip on. Power Commander III with a dyno tune will be done before I leave for Japan.

Anway here are some pics. NOTE: I do not ride in t-shirt, shorts and sneakers...thats some squid crap.

dsc00607sy0.jpg

dsc00608je3.jpg

dsc00610wp0.jpg

dsc00609aw4.jpg

dsc00611co3.jpg

Last edited:

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Bike looks good..always wear your gear! they're alot of squids out there, glad you're okay.

now run out and buy yourself a shirt that fits... :D

j/k :beer:

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
91 fox...I am 5'8" 215...last year I was 237lbs....Also been out of the gym for the past 10 weeks due to injury. I know it sound retarded, but I feel small.

Here is a pic I took last fall on a ride up in the N. Ga mountains.

july4th07007rf7.jpg

wwmost

Established Member
looks sooooo good. how do you like the cbr? can you compare it to other 600's? i just sold my trans am and im bout to purchase a 08 cbr 600, the graffiti edition because i think it looks the best out of all of them. also where did you get your fender eliminator kit to get rid of the rear signals? and where did you get the smoked tailights and smoked screen?

sorry for the questions im just hyped about getting my bike also but yours looks so nice.

ps you are pretty big lol. im sure you like the comliments haha

Nino S

Established Member
love the paint scheme!! good to hear that you were able to get back on a bike again after such a wreck. When most people wreck real bad they will not even sit on a bike again, nice to see a true rider!!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Thanks for the comments...rode it into work today. Had two Gwinnett County cops give me a thumbs up at a light on the way home.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Happened so quick...midway through the apex on a hard left..felt like the back tire came out, then caught and tossed me clear over the bike to the right. Buddy behind me said it was like in slow motion.....said all he saw were my feet in the air.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Had a 97' GSXR 750, 02' GSXR 1000, 02' R1, and this bike. You will never see the full potention of a liter bike on the street....very few will max out the potential of a good 600 supersport bike on the street as well. I like the smaller, lighter bike and is very fun to ride. I am not the best rider by any means, but have been riding for some time now. I think the whole idea of "oh it is only a 600" is greatly overated. I only wish I would have waited for the 2007 600RR...."Bike of the Year" too, so that has to say something about the 600 supersport bike community.

Users who are viewing this thread