Fiore micro click w/ Steeda quick release quadrant

Ralo

Established Member
Does anybody still sell these two together as a kit? Lethal has the Steeda piece seperate but you can only get the Fiore micro click with the Fiore quadrant.

Thanks

TRBO VNM

They do not offer the fiore anymore even though it is on the site. I just confirmed it this week. There are other micro clicks available.

Ralo

Established Member
I'll have to try and dig one up. From my understanding they're a better piece than any of the others.

BMR Tech

That is weird that they stopped selling them individually. That is my favorite combo!

pdube1

Established Member
I'm also looking for that kind of upgrade. I've read so many threads...
The problem is that lots of threads are pretty old. They are refering to old stuffs.
If you look at the steeda fw adjuster as of what they sell today, it looks like pretty much the same as fiore, steeda fw adjuster now has the click lock mechanism.
I think a good choice would be the quick release quadrant and fw adjuster combo + jegs or MM pedal height adjuster.

ctgreddy

Established Member
When did fiore stop making them? I bought the fiore micro click/steeda quadrant from lethal last christmas time. Atleast, I think I have a fiore, cant really remember what brand just heard it was the best combo so I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread