First 10 Second M6 GTO in the USA

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
TRXboy said:
Hold up better in comparisson to what? An 03/04 Cobra motor? Not a chance in hell with out swaping out the internal's of the LS1. If you are talking about your 99 Cobra, then Both the LS1 and 99-01 Cobra motor can handle (pretty much) the same amount of boost on stock internal's.

Thank you, I understood what he said. The fact is he is rubbing it in that it took a GTO to break 10's when his 03 cobra did it in 8 Month's. It only took ford 9 year's of SN-95 development to make it that easy.

Anyway, I can't believe I havent even said congrat's on the time's, Sick car man.

Thanks!

Venimus03

Established Member
Congrats man, I'm surprised no one has ran a 10 in a M6 GTO yet....

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
FMS cam? Thats from Futral Motorsports right? If so I live about 10 min from his shop. A freakin master at GM's

Nice times!

c5 4 now

Do it from a dig
Established Member
Congrats. A lot of people have become jaded by the internet and performance advancements that allow street cars to turn times that used to be reserved for hardcore track only cars. But a 10 second street car, auto or stick, is very impressive. I need to get to the track to see how close I can get to a 9sec pass.

Last edited:

c5 4 now

Do it from a dig
Established Member
Thanks. Nice Cobra. The Welds really set it off. If it didn't snow here I would definitely pick one up for myself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread