First Mod??

Blwn330

Established Member
Hello everyone. I am new here. I just bought a SB 03 Lightning and decided to join the board. I will post pics tomorrow when I take some? What should be my first mod?

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Blwn330 said:
I will post pics tomorrow when I take some?

of some burnouts???
welcome to svtp! if you have any questions, ask away! lots of guys on here know what the hell they are talking about and for the most part are willing to go out of their way to help. first mod should be the WHIPPLE!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Mt first mod was a Kenne Bell, but I'm not exactly normal. I suggest you look into the oil seperator mod in the how-to forum, it's cheap and effective.

Rdnckhoops

FTVB, I didn't listen to fellow members, but I finally installed one last month. The 2nd gear chirp is worth its weight in gold :rockon: Good Luck and welcome!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
94 Superbolt said:
FTVB, I didn't listen to fellow members, but I finally installed one last month. The 2nd gear chirp is worth its weight in gold :rockon: Good Luck and welcome!

Funny, I don't get a 2nd gear chirp. I get a 2nd gear "total loss of traction." :burnout:

Blwn330

Established Member
Doesnt that reqiure removing alot of parts near the trans and stuff? Wont that void my warranty?

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
SID297 said:
What's a warranty?

It's a simple bolt in.

A warranty is a .....................

Oh I forgot mine was void as soon as I got it home..

Warranties are for . You fill in the blank. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread