First Official Special Olympics..

blownaltered

Established Member
Sheldon, I saw what happened when you raced Steve, he walked you bad, trust me you don't want none. We can do what Steve and I did, 20 punch then a 40 punch. I do believe you owe me a dig race

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
hmmmm. don't think I can make this Saturday. I will catch it next time around though. Just got a raise :rockon:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Sheldon, I saw what happened when you raced Steve, he walked you bad, trust me you don't want none. We can do what Steve and I did, 20 punch then a 40 punch. I do believe you owe me a dig race

I don't owe you shit, you're rolling on M/Ts to my street radials. Steve got traction against me, and he was actually driving the car. I doubt he put his best foot forward to beat your POS. If you think 12 rwhp is gonna magically turn your car from every other procharged GT into the one that walks by me you're sadly mistaken.

Like I said 40 punch. You'll figure out how much of a dog that car really is vs. a car that can hook from a 40 punch. Why didn't you just buy a black cobra and put a pulley on it if you wanted to run with other pulleyed cars? It would've saved you a lot of time and money. Hell lets see for the money you have in the 2 valve you could probably have a KB 4v and be on top.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
blownaltered said:
I don't think you want the 2 valve, she running good lately. Look under my name and you might understand

Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's true. Wanna try the same races again for money this time? I swear to God I'm so ready to hit you in your mouth.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I don't owe you shit, you're rolling on M/Ts to my street radials. Steve got traction against me, and he was actually driving the car. I doubt he put his best foot forward to beat your POS. If you think 12 rwhp is gonna magically turn your car from every other procharged GT into the one that walks by me you're sadly mistaken.

Like I said 40 punch. You'll figure out how much of a dog that car really is vs. a car that can hook from a 40 punch. Why didn't you just buy a black cobra and put a pulley on it if you wanted to run with other pulleyed cars? It would've saved you a lot of time and money. Hell lets see for the money you have in the 2 valve you could probably have a KB 4v and be on top.

In all honesty, I tried something new when I raced Donnie. I knew he was on those MT's so I purposely bogged my car from the hit so it wouldn't spin so bad. It didn't work the way I wanted it to, I didn't walk him like I should have but I was still ahead of him. That's INCLUDING the time I missed 4th gear, got it back into gear and still went by. As I was going by he hit the brakes.

I'm willing to do it again to shut his mouth. As of right now I gotta stay away from Donnie or I'm gonna hurt his punk ass. I can't believe what I thought was a close friend would outright LIE like that.

blownaltered

Established Member
you know what f*ck you Steve, your all f*cking butt hurt and I'm tired of hearing about it, Womack will even tell you that you lost twice. Hey Steve did you ever think I might have had my foot on the brake when you passed me, House and Womack will tell you that. But if you want to hit me in the mouth for telling the truth then have at it. You talked shit for months saying my car wasn't going to beat yours, talked shit to Jeremy behind my back and then talked shit for an hour at the meet, so I think I have to full right to say what ever I want. I thought we were close friends but aparently I was wrong, thats fine I don't think you are being a good friend right now. As for you missing a gear, boo f*cking hoo I've missed gears twice against Sheldon and you been messing with me about that for a year

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
blownaltered said:
you know what f*ck you Steve, your all f*cking butt hurt and I'm tired of hearing about it, Womack will even tell you that you lost twice. Hey Steve did you ever think I might have had my foot on the brake when you passed me, House and Womack will tell you that. But if you want to hit me in the mouth for telling the truth then have at it. You talked shit for months saying my car wasn't going to beat yours, talked shit to Jeremy behind my back and then talked shit for an hour at the meet, so I think I have to full right to say what ever I want. I thought we were close friends but aparently I was wrong, thats fine I don't think you are being a good friend right now. As for you missing a gear, boo f*cking hoo I've missed gears twice against Sheldon and you been messing with me about that for a year

Blah blah blah, ready to do it again this time for some cash?

blownaltered

Established Member
I thought your shit was broke wasn't that the excuse when you were leaving, I think I blew a head gasket. Anyways I won't be out friday, its my brother in laws birthday

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
blownaltered said:
I thought your shit was broke wasn't that the excuse when you were leaving, I think I blew a head gasket. Anyways I won't be out friday, its my brother in laws birthday

Don't think. It's not your strong suit. Quit avoiding the question, ready to do it again this time for money? We'll go from a dead stop and even go to the track so there is no questions.

blownaltered

Established Member
There is no question out of the people that went to the race you are the only one who said that you beat me, problem solved you lost. Have a nice day, all that shit talking got you nothing, is my car faster than your probably not, but with your shit driving skills we will never know

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
blownaltered said:
There is no question out of the people that went to the race you are the only one who said that you beat me, problem solved you lost. Have a nice day, all that shit talking got you nothing, is my car faster than your probably not, but with your shit driving skills we will never know

Still didn't answer the question. I'm not talkin shit, I'm waiting on an answer.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:

Jeremy said you lost twice?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Still didn't answer the question. I'm not talkin shit, I'm waiting on an answer.

Be a man Donnie. The only reason you're running out on Friday's meet is the fact that your trying to up it to 15 psi before you have to run me. Trying to sneak out the back door like a little weasel.

If you get 15 psi, we wait until I bolt on my 75 shot. Then we'll run.

blownaltered

Established Member
Ask Womack and House, they both say Steve lost, Harrison said I won till he saw Steve's face and got scared.

Users who are viewing this thread