First passes with bone stock '13 GT500.

FNBADAZ06

Established Member
yeap I know....seat time is where its at, im not discouraged...got one of the baddest cars stock around, gonna take some time to get the most out of it :beer:

that was a nice run what did you run? that evo was knocking the hell out of that limiter geez :lol1:

11.51@122 on a 1.74 60' , local temp of 94 degree (measured track side)....DA 4600+ . That was with my ECT's running well north of 225 because we were hot lapping, best 2 out of 3. That's why the MPH is down a bit.....best that night was 124 MPH.

Evo was on a two-step, a very common device used by turbo cars to get the boost up at the launch. Nerve wracking to have one of those lined up across from you, as they sound like their about to greneade any second :-D

rwboring

Established Member
11.51@122
Evo was on a two-step, a very common device used by turbo cars to get the boost up at the launch. Nerve wracking to have one of those lined up across from you, as they sound like their about to greneade any second :-D

This is true! I had one lined up against me when I had my SRT8GC I was waiting for something to give... too bad he was worse at driving an EVO then I am the GT500 so my 12.8@106(ish) beat it!

FNBADAZ06

Established Member
This is true! I had one lined up against me when I had my SRT8GC I was waiting for something to give... too bad he was worse at driving an EVO then I am the GT500 so my 12.8@106(ish) beat it!

I raced an Acura race car late last year that also was an open header car....spitting flames out the pipes and all. I couldn't even hear my car to shift....had to use the tach for once :D

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Yeah, track clean up there is a process, with all the Rotarys out there, it can be a night full of track cleanup. Even with all of OSW's bad characteristics, I sure hope someone keeps running the show after this year, it would be a crime for it to close down for good.

I'm going to try and get out there Friday, I'll come by and say hello. Maybe we can get a nice roll race afterwards, in Mexico of course. :-D
I was LMAO later in the night when 2 of the rotary "race cars" made such a spectacle...and didn't make it to the 60' lights.
:lol1:
I warn you, I know firsthand what a set of GT500 taillights look like from a roll.
:cryying:
S.

Kazsak

Established Member
Another friend of my is at dealership picking up his 2013 White right now. He might be at Friday night drag. This is getting good.

BlownAway05

Established Member
Another friend of my is at dealership picking up his 2013 White right now. He might be at Friday night drag. This is getting good.
Got the picture text from Kerry earlier.

Theyre closing?
Yeah. The guy who leases the track and runs it wants to retire. Needs someone to step up and run the show. As of now though, it will be closing at the end of the year.

Traincollector

Established Member
It's all about the driver mod, here is a video of my SRT-10 ram against a C6 Z06 with drag radials. He challenged me. This was at Famoso Raceway in March, the DA was 1231'. His RT was .651 to my .131. He ran 12.598 @ 119.00 to my 11.676 @ 117.52.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TeC6B92EuvQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>dails.

Users who are viewing this thread