First Pics of New '03 ZY Cobra

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Only three pics from today's shoot. No, it is not Screaming Yellow. We just couldn't capture the ZY color with today's lighting. More to come...

cobra1.jpg

cobra6.jpg

cobra7.jpg

cobra8.jpg

EDITED: Added garage shot.

Last edited:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
nice fobra :fm::fm::fm:

just kidding you lucky son of a gun. Grats on the car :beer:

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
If thats zinc yellow, you've got some heavy-ass editing going on there. It doesnt even look close to the right color.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
If thats zinc yellow, you've got some heavy-ass editing going on there. It doesnt even look close to the right color.

Not really. These are very close to the raw images that were being taken. The true ZY just wasn't taking at the time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When did you get it? Looks really nice. I like the first photo best. Are you going to lower it a bit? If you do, it will look even more awesome. Best of luck with it. :)

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
When did you get it? Looks really nice. I like the first photo best. Are you going to lower it a bit? If you do, it will look even more awesome. Best of luck with it. :)

I picked this one up a few weeks ago. A mint garage queen with 5K miles. My first '03 was a beautiful Sonic Blue, but this yellow is growing on me. It does need a lowering doesn't it? Maybe some 10.5" wheels in the back too...:banana:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I picked this one up a few weeks ago. A mint garage queen with 5K miles. My first '03 was a beautiful Sonic Blue, but this yellow is growing on me. It does need a lowering doesn't it? Maybe some 10.5" wheels in the back too...:banana:

FL plates... was this Norm's car? He was trying to sell it for a long time, glad it went to a fellow SVTPer.. have fun with it!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread