First Picture of New Steed

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
photostream

Snoopy49

Established Member
fastozzy,
With that car, you blew any chances you ever had of sneaking up on anyone.

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
I don't know how it got posted. It's funny that I can't post it and someone on the other side of the country can. Ha! That's awesome and crazy.

The Pilot is my wife's "pig hauler" as she calls it. I tried to by her a Raptor and she refused, I guess she is a SUV kinda gal. She's pretty hot, I keep her in the Pilot so the man folk don't notice her! Ha! Ha!

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
Is Red Candy only a one year color? I had no idea. I will say its like black, it will show all pings and dings. I'm headed to my clear bra installer ASAP before it looks sandblasted. I delivered with 3 miles I'm at 75 now, I hope to have Xpel Extreem installed before 150 miles. I have Xpel on my work car and it's GREAT!!

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
Yep, for 2014 it is called Ruby Red, only slightly different. This is much better than black, IMO, at hiding dings and swirls, but I do agree about getting a clear bra, I will be doing that ASAP!

SteveWK

Established Member
Awesome!!! I say that because I have the same Candy Red Metallic Tint (dang, that is a mouth full) on my car with white stripes. You will notice over time that it changes color depending on where the sun is in the sky. What I mean by that is at sunset it will take on a much deeper red and glow a bit, and at high noon it will pop. Anyway, congrats on the car.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread