First Picture/Video Thread: Base/Grabber/Recaros

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great man :coolman:
BTW how come you got the car already and ford still didn't release official numbers (0-60, 1/4 mile...etc) :dw:

How much you got it for? I need to start saving for this.

I don't know HOW I got the car that damn fast to be honest. I still don't think anyone on this forum has gotten their call yet.

I paid sticker, which was like 55,6xx or something. There's a picture of my sticker on the front page.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Get a picture of the tailshaft housing on the transmission. I want to see if it is like the S-197 Magnum or if it is like the 2007-2012 TR-6060 tail housing.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Get a picture of the tailshaft housing on the transmission. I want to see if it is like the S-197 Magnum or if it is like the 2007-2012 TR-6060 tail housing.

I don't have a lot of clearance underneath, nor a good lift, but I'll do my best when I go to get the cats/drive shaft

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Thanks for the LCD videos, I can already tell I will spend at least 2 hours in the car playing with everything....:lol1:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I just looked through the manual a few minutes ago, and there are around 8 different combinations of stability control, traction control, and launch control..

I just thought it was on or off lol

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Went full throttle to redline in 1st gear with my mom in the passenger seat. The car pulls really hard through the mid rpms and turns into a rocket as you go above 6k, redline comes up in a hurry.

monsterpost

Established Member
^^^^^^With your mom in the car....................yea, got to like that. I hope she knew what you were going to do.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
^^^^^^With your mom in the car....................yea, got to like that. I hope she knew what you were going to do.

She was made aware.

More pics coming soon, including some of the exhaust which someone had asked for.

P5190055.jpg

P5190056.jpg

P5190058.jpg

P5190057.jpg

P5190060.jpg

P5190059.jpg

P5190054.jpg

P5190053.jpg

Removed the exterior plastic today before going cruising.
P5180046.jpg

That's the dealership that said 'it's too big of a hassle, and they don't want to deal with ordering a 2013 shelby"
P5180049.jpg

P5180048.jpg

P5180047.jpg

P5180052.jpg

Last edited:

DepWraith

Established Member
Thanks for the pics of of the exhaust tips. Muffler I want to install has a single 4 inch rolled tip which I am guessing might look too small in that opening.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the pics of of the exhaust tips. Muffler I want to install has a single 4 inch rolled tip which I am guessing might look too small in that opening.

Yea, it would definitely look out of place. Glad I could help you, and thanks for not judging my beer!

*disclaimer* That's yesterdays beer. :rolling:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Great pics! your willingness to share is helpful, lots of stuff we get to see on an actual production car! so 3740lbs without gas weight included huh?? not bad! :beer:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Can you confirm if the Fogs are LED's now or not? It doesn't look like it but I am curious!

Since I haven't seen my car in 40 minutes, I'll go look now for you :)

Also, yea, like I said, I've got two other pictures to take underneath the car, keep the requests coming.

I haven't seen a SINGLE other GT500 delivered thread anywhere.:??:

IMG_0607.jpg

This picture SORT OF makes them appear to be...
IMG_0606.jpg

but,,alas, they are not.
IMG_0605.jpg

Time to show my unfamiliarity with things..

so 3740lbs without gas weight included huh??

Where'd you see that?

Last edited:

03 VENOM

Established Member
The only thing I don't like about those digital gauges is you can only view one at a time. Or am I wrong?

I love the car though. It ROCKSSS....

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
The only thing I don't like about those digital gauges is you can only view one at a time. Or am I wrong?

I love the car though. It ROCKSSS....

I'm pretty certain you are right.
I've played around, and haven't found a way to view more than one at a time. In reality though, there wouldn't be much room to view more than one.

Requests? Something specific?

03 VENOM

Established Member
I'm pretty certain you are right.
I've played around, and haven't found a way to view more than one at a time. In reality though, there wouldn't be much room to view more than one.

That's cool. It's no biggie. It just takes the press of a button to view the other gauges. LOL.

Any plans when you might put it on a dyno...to see how much RWHP? Take it to the track?

I assume you're gonna wait awhile though! lol

Users who are viewing this thread