First Shoot with the Terminator

99S_V_T

Established Member
Had a buddy come do a shoot on my TR 03 coupe. First time i had ever had a shoot done of a car before but I think we got some good pictures. He just kicked me one he finished touching up and I figured I would share. :beer:

image_zpseafa4eed.jpg

CW1343

Established Member
Looking really good. One of the few Terminators I've seen that appears to still be stock height if I'm not mistaken.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes sir, H&R race springs on the way though. :rockon:

Good move! The lowered stance is going to make it look so much better. Hard to believe that is possible looking at that photo, though.

Close to stock and minor changes you said. Darn, I believed you until I saw the VMP lettering punch me in the face. LOL. Beauty AND a Beast.

I love that first photo. Very creative shot!

99S_V_T

Established Member
^"stock" lol

I never said it was stock lol everyone else did, i just went with it hahah

Good move! The lowered stance is going to make it look so much better. Hard to believe that is possible looking at that photo, though.

Close to stock and minor changes you said. Darn, I believed you until I saw the VMP lettering punch me in the face. LOL. Beauty AND a Beast.

I love that first photo. Very creative shot!

Thank you! That first pic is definitely my favorite. I Just got the car on 4th of July, I have loved it ever since, The blower swap was just the icing on the cake.

looks good!

Thank you! Your car looks fantastic!

99S_V_T

Established Member
Clean looking terminator! Am I tripping or are the cobra emblems backwards?

Def not tripping.... they are in fact backwards from every terminator i have ever seen.... they were swapped around to make the car "different".... kinda bugs me honestly.. they will get switched back over winter.

Users who are viewing this thread