First stab at a beer pong table.

SpittinVenom

Established Member
Needed it to be portable, and it fits in the back of the Roush so I guess it fits the criteria. Regualtion 8'x2'x30"
Learned several things on this one, and hindsight is always 20/20, so the next one we build for my buddys house will have alot of cool features.

table1.jpg

table2.jpg

table3.jpg

table4.jpg

Sny714

Established Member
Thats nice! Me and my friends wanted to build one for awhile. Theres so many cool fun things you can do to them to just add to the game.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
could of had that in my frat house.. ours looked like a first grader made it lawlz

Mayo5

Established Member
Looks good man; we are currently making ours too! We are stuck on the legs right now; and we went a little different route than yall.

And we ofcourse have a little flip cup table; and a full size Das Boot, and a 2/4 person Beer Bong with on/off switches :)

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
2 saw horses and some plywood and signitures to table and ur set

SpittinVenom

Established Member
Thanks guys. It made it through its first party last night. Just got it loaded in the car, walked back in the house and fights broke out everywhere. Good thing I put it up when I did. I wonder how that kids forehead is recovering from my elbow hahahaha.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
We cut a hole to the right of our triangle for the water cup so it won't get knocked over, and it look good

SpittinVenom

Established Member
We cut a hole to the right of our triangle for the water cup so it won't get knocked over, and it look good

I was going to do recessed cleanout cups, but didnt want to mess with it since this is going to the be portable table. The big daddy one will have some suprises. Thought it wont be a light show like the west virginia table :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread