First Time at Track Ever.... 9.023 @ 156.4

SVT1001HP

Established Member
You install the 2 step and set it at an rpm that you can hold the car to and then arm the 2step and mash the brake pedal and floor the gas pedal once ready to launch just remove your foot off the brake pedal and your gone.

Rochambo

Established Member
Very cool car! I have a 2011 GT that has run high 8s with a MPH lower than yours, you'll easily get there! I run a C4 trans with trans brake, Ford 9", and a Procharger F1C. Mine's caged and runs on E85 ($10/gallon), so it's not a daily driver, but is street legal. I'm curious as to what else you've done to the car.

Holy caluda. E85 is cheaper here than 87 octane. $2.79-$3.15 right now.

Last edited:

olaosunt

Established Member
2011 Mustang Gt with a built 6r80 trans, built motor, hellion twin turbo kit, e85, over 4k lbs with driver, Daily Driven Monster, only 20lbs of boost.....
All work done at ADDICTION MOTORSPORTS by EDDIE RIOS. Drove the car home from the track over 125 miles true street car. We will crack 8s on our next outing!!!!!!
All we have for suspension is lower control arms, rear shocks, plus it has Motorsport k drop springs.....
Addiction Motorsports is definitely the shop for all your performance needs!!!!
It was 9.023 @ 156.77 mph sorry for the misprint
null_zpsad20abeb.jpg

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/...CFF18264-695-0000005B1A8BF4F5_zps0401ca2f.mp4
Wow!!
But do you mean it is the first time out ever for the CAR?
It sure does not sound like this is YOUR first rodeo.Lol

Last edited:

SVT1001HP

Established Member
To be honest I've had my share of cars but never tracked them and they were fixed up stangs but prob 11s at best...
Did have a lightning that made 1000+ rwhp but not sure what it would've have ran in the quarter.....prob high 9s or low 10s
This is the cars first track experience and last time I was at the track it was over 10 years ago!!!

Last edited:

Cobracrazee1

Established Member
No doubt that thing is an 8 second car. I was there when the car was dynoed. This car has a lot more in it. I remember buying ur LX. Gary told me it had about 450hp. When I had it tuned, it was pushing 542 to the wheels with it running out of injectors. I'm waiting to buy this one Nick, after u break her in. I thought I had fast cars, I don't even open up my hood, when Nick got his car at the car show. Great driving Gary, u got balls man.

SVT1001HP

Established Member
Thanks a lot bro.... The LX was definetly nice at the time and made some steam but this thing is just ridiculous ....... I can't believe how easy it is to drive around town without changing a thing.
I'll let you know when we go to the track next time.

Users who are viewing this thread