First Time at Track Ever.... 9.023 @ 156.4

Bud

Established Member
Just me, but I wouldn't do a 10pt in a street car, and with kids in the back I wouldn't even do a 5pt. Too much chance of cracking a bare head on the rollbar on the street.

Car is badass man, hopefully you find some tracks willing to let you have some more hits.

SVT1001HP

Established Member
I agree don't want to put a roll cage in here either as of now but I definitely need a track with some chill employees giving me a a few chances at it.

Screamin363

Established Member
Just run the car to the 1/8mole and let off.
Take your 1/8 times and multiply that to 1.57 and it is a good indicator what your 1/4 times would be.

It's an idea and safer than a high-er speed crash. It will help negotiate around the cage deal too.

Edit: in this case it is off a bit since it makes so much steam up top.

Last edited:

SVT1001HP

Established Member
I totally agree with what your saying but it's just you want to see the 8s on the board to get some satisfaction for all the hard work put in

EZRIDN

Established Member
This is truly my daily driver, I take and pick my 5 year old son from school and drive it everywhere....

This is awesome! What does your son have to say about all that power? This maybe silly, but how much fun is it to drive? I have always been a manual guy but these auto 5.0's are beyond impressive cars.

2013Trinity

Established Member
Are those dyno numbers adjusted for the auto/torque converter? Or are those real numbers off the graph?

BTW, your 60' sucks. You fix that and you're easily in the 8s. Transbrake and slicks!

SVT1001HP

Established Member
Yes these are true Dyno numbers no adjustments and were working on leaving harder and improving on our 60ft numbers because we leave at 2900 rpm and that's too low for a turbo car.

2013Trinity

Established Member
Very cool car! I have a 2011 GT that has run high 8s with a MPH lower than yours, you'll easily get there! I run a C4 trans with trans brake, Ford 9", and a Procharger F1C. Mine's caged and runs on E85 ($10/gallon), so it's not a daily driver, but is street legal. I'm curious as to what else you've done to the car.

Users who are viewing this thread