First Time at Track Ever.... 9.023 @ 156.4

Dadarkside

Quicksilver
Established Member
2011 mustang gt with a built 6r80 trans, built motor, hellion twin turbo kit, e85, over 4k lbs with driver, daily driven monster, only 20lbs of boost.....
All work done at addiction motorsports by eddie rios. Drove the car home from the track over 125 miles true street car. We will crack 8s on our next outing!!!!!!
All we have for suspension is lower control arms, rear shocks, plus it has motorsport k drop springs.....
Addiction motorsports is definitely the shop for all your performance needs!!!!
It was 9.023 @ 156.77 mph sorry for the misprint
null_zpsad20abeb.jpg

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/...cff18264-695-0000005b1a8bf4f5_zps0401ca2f.mp4
nice

hyelife2

Established Member
Eddie @ Addiction Motorsports definitely knows his stuff!!!!
It's moving that's for sure and still has more in her. Looked even faster in person.

Last edited:

CSG

Established Member
Glad to see you are getting it done. Faster then I expected you to be especially right off the bat. Great job.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Impressive! Those auto 5.0s get more and more tempting every day! (Must...not...sell...terminator.......) lol

Congrats :rockon:

SVT1001HP

Established Member
Thanks..... Yup no roll cage or harness... Truly a street car at 4100 with driver and all I had for tech stuff was jacket, helmet, driveshaft loop and wheel studs
They kicked us out twice actually..... Lol

BUCKET

Established Member
You know I am all up for safety, but handful of us drive 9+ second street cars. They don't want people racing on the street but when you take it to the track you can't race there because there is no jungle gym inside the car. Put a cage in the car then it becomes a pain DD'n it. And my case I need the back seat, but no using back seat with cage and harness bar.....

No real answer I guess. At point I put cage in, taking back seat out and then to me it's no longer a DD-able car.

I look forward to seeing this car do some serious work.

SVT1001HP

Established Member
This is truly my daily driver, I take and pick my 5 year old son from school and drive it everywhere.... So I am on the same page with u needing the back seat and I don't want a jungle gym inside my car.... But I'm hoping I can crack 8s on the 15th and go from there!!!!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You know I am all up for safety, but handful of us drive 9+ second street cars. They don't want people racing on the street but when you take it to the track you can't race there because there is no jungle gym inside the car. Put a cage in the car then it becomes a pain DD'n it. And my case I need the back seat, but no using back seat with cage and harness bar.....

No real answer I guess. At point I put cage in, taking back seat out and then to me it's no longer a DD-able car.

I look forward to seeing this car do some serious work.
Sanctioned tracks have liability issues you can't blame them for tech inspection on sub 10 second cars, their just doing their jobs:beer:

BUCKET

Established Member
Kids seat in back of mine for the 3yr old.

And if your going to cage something. Why do it twice right.....
My boy with a very fast gtr said putting a cage in it is something he wish he never did.

BUCKET

Established Member
Sanctioned tracks have liability issues you can't blame them for tech inspection on sub 10 second cars, their just doing their jobs:beer:

Oh I understand there side on legal req..... It's just a catch 22.
Don't race on street, yet you can't race at track either. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread