First Time Dyno Results

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
This was my first time at the dyno. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a baseline on my car, so this is the hp/tq after a Magnaflow o/r x-pipe, MagnaFlow Catback, and UPR CAI.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Great #'s! I have the exact set-up as you do with mods. What is your computer code? Mine is YDHO.

OverToad

Established Member
My God, I can't believe what I'm seeing! :eek:

A stock Cobra with just exhaust and a CAI that actually has a solid A/F chart!!!!!! :eek:

Those are above average numbers man :beer:

However, it's odd that on the second run, you lost 6rhp but picked up 6rtq. How 'da Hell dat happen? :shrug:

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
Thanks, I was hoping for 400-410 area, but when I saw 422, I was kind of shocked, as was some of the people around me.

Hunter - My computer code is from the very early 1st run...not sure of it at the moment however, brain fart.

Overtoad - I was amazed at the stable a/f ratios. I thought it was going to be lean. There was only 2 minutes between the runs, so I didn't have a cooling period, however, it is still odd the way hp went down and tq went up.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Congrats Snake eyes 87 I've talked to you before AND am glad you are making the mods that make you happy with the car the fact that you are getting the horsepower as well is outstanding. sorry I am a little abervinated or something like that. but congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread