First Turbocharged GT500

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
On Aug-14-06 at 07:50:47 PDT, seller added the following information:

Appologize to all. The listing on this auction says Turbo Charged. IT IS NOT IN FACT TURBO CHARGED ! It is Supercharged!! Again appologies to all.

:bash: :bash: :bash:

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
ac427cobra said:

Appologize to all. The listing on this auction says Turbo Charged. IT IS NOT IN FACT TURBO CHARGED ! It is Supercharged!! Again appologies to all.

LOL. I didn't even see that.

Thanks for the up-date,on it being a SUPER_CHARGED-Shelby Gt500,and not Turbo-Charged whats so ever. I've ordered a 07/Shelby Gt500,on 4/6/06,Body-Style--Coupe/color--White/Blue-Stripes,Loaded,and Paying MSRP--Which is $45,060.00,with the Gas-Guzler Taxes in this Price. The Gas-Guzlier Taxes Fees are $1,300.00 Dollars,which I think is rediclous,when this Shelby Gt500 will probable come in at 17/21,miles per gallon.There are Trucks/SUVs,and many other Automobile Products getting a lot less GAS-MILEAGE,like 8/10/12/15/,I could go on ,and on. Whats up with this picture. Just my thoughts on the added Gas-Guzzler Taxes on this extremly nice car. Look at the Vetes,no Gas-Guzzler Taxes on it,again whats up with this picture. Well all in all again it's a way for the government to make more Taxes on us,refering to the CONSUMMERS as us. I'm waiting patiently for it,its was pulled 4 weeks ago this past Friday,waitting in a stage that Ford lattest status is called National-Hold,guess that means it's waitting to be assigned a Vin.#,and a date of production to be built. If some-one knows what Nationsal-Hold means please Explain it to me.Thank You!!!

WDW MKR

Established Member
Cars like the Vette don't get hit with a gas guzzler tax because they get better mileage, especially on the highway. There is a minimum city/hwy average that the car must satisfy to avoid the tax. Trucks and vans aren't effected by this tax b/c of their utility status. I don't agree with it, either... especiaaly when considering the excessive amount of gas used by soccer moms toting one kid in an Excursion or H2.

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
ac427cobra said:

That guy is a BOZO!

Users who are viewing this thread