Fitch Fuel Catalyst

txyaloo

Established Member
This was on the Speed channel today on "Truck U" reviews seem legit from other automobile magazines as well. http://www.fitchcatalyst.com/index.php Has any one used or heard of it. I don't want to waste my money on this if it's not worth it. :??:

Truck U is just an infomercial anymore. All they do is hock Fitch, Z-max, Garage-Pak, etc. IDK how many more segments they can do on installing Fitch or Garage-Pak. Who knows if it works, but I'm not willing to try it based on how stupid that show has become. I refuse to support their advertisers.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i was wondering about this as well. i saw it on horsepower tv, but that show is just a half hour long advert for various companies. i would have to say that it doesn't work.

FBMphil

Established Member
I'm pretty sure one of these "mileage extender" companies just got hit by a class action or shut down by the FTC recently.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Never heard of it until now. Looks interesting though. Any gov't testing done on it?

If it's anything like it claims, I can see this company making big bucks in today's market.

Any links to the mag testing you spoke of?

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
I can almost guarentee you that the gains he saw was not that product that he installed. It was the fact that after he installed that crap, he became conscious of his driving habits and continually payed attention of how he was driving. I think I should come out with a product like this too. But instead of calling at a fitch, I'll just put "Thank you for your money jackass!"

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i have a buddy in florida that put it on his mach, i will have to email him and see what he thinks. must have been about 3 months ago, i will report back.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I can almost guarentee you that the gains he saw was not that product that he installed. It was the fact that after he installed that crap, he became conscious of his driving habits and continually payed attention of how he was driving. I think I should come out with a product like this too. But instead of calling at a fitch, I'll just put "Thank you for your money jackass!"

^^^^^^^
LOL +1

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
^^ well he emailed me and the long and short is, if there is any power gain to it he believes that it would have to be measured on a dyno to even see the slightest change. for the fuel consumption he stated that he does not drive it enough to actually have seen anything and does not feel as if it will actually make a difference.

final say, not worth the money or general curiousity.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
These guys are pretty slick not to make any romises or talk to much about what it actually does. The last section on their FAQ is where they blatantly screw up. If it worked and cost less than $100.00, (which in the quantities the OEM's wuld buy, you can bet it would be way less than $100.00), and got them 2 more mpg ... they would be all over this. You would not be able to buy a car from anyone without the Fitch being standard equipment. What it costs them versus what all of them have been fined for gas-guzzling, the automakers could give it away and still come out ahead in reduced fines.

The Fitch is absolute BS.

Jim Snover

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread