Five Nightclub Bouncers mess with the wrong guy

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
what happens when trained fighter meets guys paid to look tough / trained under the school of van damme..

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
"Alistair attended some famous dance club with his brother Valentine. Went to the toilet and did not have coins to pay the toilet woman. Alistair told her he would pay a euro when he came back, because he did not have change. Then the security guard who was near by started to get involved," he wrote.

You have to pay to use the pisser in Europe?? I thought that's part of what the door fee covered?

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
"Alistair attended some famous dance club with his brother Valentine. Went to the toilet and did not have coins to pay the toilet woman. Alistair told her he would pay a euro when he came back, because he did not have change. Then the security guard who was near by started to get involved," he wrote.

You have to pay to use the pisser in Europe?? I thought that's part of what the door fee covered?

i know when i went to the philippines, some clubs had a person in the bathroom that helped you wash your hands / had cologne / etc. dunno if it's customary to pay them though. they looked to have what appeared to be a tip bowl.

maybe it's that way in europe too.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Alot of places in Europe have pay bathrooms. Was driving from germany to Italy one weekend and had to pull over in a hurry to drop a load. Got to the bathrooms and the door on the crapper had a coin drop to unlock the door. Ran to the wife and got the right coin and just missed droppin a load in my pants.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Alot of places in Europe have pay bathrooms. Was driving from germany to Italy one weekend and had to pull over in a hurry to drop a load. Got to the bathrooms and the door on the crapper had a coin drop to unlock the door. Ran to the wife and got the right coin and just missed droppin a load in my pants.

That's f'd up.....lol

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
yeah when we were in italy we HAD to tip the toilet lady, its a sign of courtesy for her keeping the bathroom so clean, and honestly they always were everywhere we went, never dirty. But just like in vegas clubs there is someone in the bathroom handing out cologne, cigarettes, mints, gum, and helps u wash your hands, its nice to tip him, but not as much a necessity as in europe.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That definitely would have made an interesting video. 5 on 1 and the 5 lose big time. Don't mess with MMA regulars.

TrevorR90

Banned
I live here in italy, when traveling I always keep coins on me so that I can use the bathrooms... Its not like this at all restrooms, but most places you need to pay to get in.. Its dumb I know...

88fivepoint0

Established Member
As you said this happened awhile back. I remember seeing an interview where Alistair was asked about this incidence. Lol

Most bouncers don't know what the hell they are doing. However some know how to fight. GSP used to be a bouncer.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
As you said this happened awhile back. I remember seeing an interview where Alistair was asked about this incidence. Lol

Most bouncers don't know what the hell they are doing. However some know how to fight. GSP used to be a bouncer.

Forrest was a sheriff's deputy for Richmond Co, Georgia back before he was a UFC fighter and would work as a bouncer off duty. I once saw him trounce two guys bouncing them out of the River Front Pub in Augusta, and they were both bigger than him. Funny as shit. When I first saw him on TUF I knew he looked familiar, but it wasn't until my brother (who worked with Forrest) informed me that he was the bouncer that night at the Pub.

I always wonder how many people got beat up by Griffin because someone said "Run Forrest, Run!"

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
this is like reading about a unicorn that stabbed the loch ness monster in the head with its horn. both very useless stories without the video.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I know this happened awhile back but I did a search and did'n find anything....

Alistair Overeem Beats Up Five Nightclub Bouncers, Nearly Loses Hand

Man I wish sumone would have caught it on video!

This is over a year and a half old, like you said. His brother Valentijn was there as well, those are two big ****ers.

As you can see from this timeline, he was big in 09, but has become much bigger, and Ed 209 Reem in 2012 will be insane.

cybereem2012.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread