Five-oh pics

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Took some pics of the Coyote today. The car is filthy and they were taken with my cell phone but I wanted to get some pics with the new wheels.

oqbr7o.jpg

2lcpgue.jpg

2ylmmms.jpg

33uzmzo.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking GT. Yeah, I would definitely consider lowering it a bit. The new stance will make it look even better. The wheels look really nice by the way. :)

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
Looks good, but what brand wheels are they? Almost look like stock wheels in a way (not sure if thats good or bad)

but lowering would help as mentioned above..

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Last edited:

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
Lowering springs are next up on the list.
That's because they ARE the stock wheels. The rears are 18x10 with 295s. The fronts are the OEM 18x8s.

Do you really like the look of those wheels that much though? :shrug:

I understand the desire for wider tires.. but maybe we just have different tastes. Its your car, not mine, so my opinion doesnt matter anyway..

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Do you really like the look of those wheels that much though? :shrug:

I understand the desire for wider tires.. but maybe we just have different tastes. Its your car, not mine, so my opinion doesnt matter anyway..
It's not my ideal set-up but I couldn't stand the stock 8 inch rims and wasn't willing to spend 2k+ on what I really wanted so it was a good compromise.

Besides, it's kind of my MO. I replaced the stock rear bullets on my 2v GT with DD wheels and the stock rear wheels on my Mach 1 with AFS DD wheels. Keeping up with the trend seemed to be the path of least resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread