Flipped my Lightning

Chadwick0585

Established Member
well a deer jumped infront of me around a corner and i rolled my lightning 6 times :(

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

203Cree

Established Member
You are one lucky SOB. Wow. Next time hit the damn thing, huh? Glad you're allright, you can get another truck.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
hey, if you need anything I am no more then a half an hour away. I live in the Winter Park/Maitland/Casselberry area and will be more then willing to help you out with something (time permitting). PM me if you need ANYTHING.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
Chadwick0585 said:
ya im ok, it was just me in the truck....just my leg for brused a bit....im in the 3rd pic down holdin me head in the grey shirt lol.

I was thinking that was you. Glad you're OK. I'm assuming you were wearing your seatbelt?

URBAN COWBOY

Chadwick0585

Established Member
thanks for the offer bro.....but my insurance company allready totaled it out....the motor only had 900 miles on it...its a brand new motor so im trying to buy the truck back right now....and lookin for another lightning.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
Chadwick0585 said:
ya i was wearin my seat belt, good thing....but my air bags dident go off....but it was a side impact..

Good. That definetly saved your life. I always wear mine too. A few weeks ago a co-worker of mine sister ran off the road and hit a tree, she was thrown from the car and died at the scene. She wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

URBAN COWBOY

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Chadwick0585 said:
ya im ok, it was just me in the truck....just my leg for brused a bit....im in the 3rd pic down holdin me head in the grey shirt lol.

You weren't alone. Your guardian angel was riding with you for sure.

You're very lucky to be able to walk away from that one.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread