Flowmaster 40 series delta flow VS Super 44 mufflers

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
My exhaust systems right now consists of A O/R H-pipe and Flowmaster 40 series delta flow mufflers. I am just wondering if anyone has any idea what the difference in sound would be when compared to the Super 44 series mufflers. I have looked all over youtube and I found a few videos of Cobras with my combination but not with the Super 44 mufflers. Thanks.

Black4VPower

SVT Poster
Established Member
Would you say they are louder than the Delta flow mufflers? It seems that every exhaust video of all the different Flowmaster mufflers seem to sound the same with the O/R H-pipe. I wouldn't say my set-up is quiet by any means.

zPipes

Established Member
I have the delta 40's, to my understanding the 44's would be more 'racy' sounding, but not exactly raspy. I'm pretty happy with my setup atm.

PC03GT

Established Member
I've had 40s on my 2012 and 44s on my 13 with an o/r h pipe. The 44s have a deeper crisp tone compared to the 40s. I know it's not a cobra but hope this helps

Last edited:

FlowmasterMufflers

Established Member
The Super 44's will be the louder of the two and will definitely give you that classic Flowmaster sound. These are both aggressive mufflers so the difference is more noticeable in the tone.

Users who are viewing this thread