Flowmaster's American Thunder Axle-Back for the 2013-2014 Mustang GT500 5.8L

wantedGT500

Established Member
Hmmm, I tried searching and couldn't find them on their store. Mind sharing / PMing a link if you happen to have one - don't want to clutter up Flowmaster's thread with another exhaust. lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Are they only sold by Shelby?

Yes, the part number is #130461, I have tried searching everywhere for them, only Shelby sells them, problem is you can't buy them on there wedsite, you have to call in to buy them.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I think they need to send these a me and let me test them out and do some videos for them...as a representative of this forum and all.. ;-)

FlowmasterMufflers

Established Member
I did a little bit of legwork to see if we could make something happen tip-wise and offer these kits to you guys as a group buy or special. Unfortunately, we don't stock a different tip that would work with this system. Thanks again, for all of the feedback.

bossey

Just finished installing these. I love the sound and the tips design is tolerable to me. Installation of the mufflers was very easy. The tips on the other hand were a bitch. I had to grind down the muffler outlets as the tips would not slip on at all. It's done now and the grinding is not noticeable so all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread