Flu Shots.

Do you get flu shots?

• Yes. I try to.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • No. I don't think they are worth it.

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, it depends.

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
I just got my flu shot and was wondering how many of you normally do, or don't get vaccinated. I know some cultures/religions are opposed to the idea, so how about a poll. Feel free to voice your opinions.

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
I just got mine yesterday, I'm military so Im pretty much required to. I'm hating it though, I'm sick as a dog right now.

bmxer89

Established Member
They are offering them at school for 15 bucks, I never get sick but now surrounded by alot of people. I was thinking about getting but am not sure.

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
My wife has always worked at places where they were offered, so for the past 10 years I have got one. I remember getting the flu when I was a kid and I hated it. I guess that is why I get one now.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
I just got mine yesterday, I'm military so Im pretty much required to. I'm hating it though, I'm sick as a dog right now.

Yup. I loved it when they went to the Nasal Spray shit, i used to snot rocket immediately lol. Everytime i got a flu shot i would get sick, and i never got the flu really before i enlisted.

Jefe

Established Member
Never had one in my entire life. Had the flu 2 times in the past 15 years that I can remember...

Marc

Established Member
Got mine yesterday as well. People say it makes them sick, but I didn't even remember getting it until I read this thread. It never affects me like that.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
The past few years I've had to get them for work. Either being over here, working in a hospital or being in the military. I never have a problem either way, so I don't get them unless I have too.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I am debating getting one, my school offers them for a few bucks. My girlfriend keeps telling me to go.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Never had one and don't plan on it. Then again, as far back as I can remember I've never had the flu.

I wouldn't take any vaccine. There are cancer causing agents in modern vaccines. And I certainly wouldn't take the H1N1 vaccine. If I was forced to, I would just insure that I took some Oxy Silver before and after to destroy what's in the vaccine.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
I normally get the normal flu shot however I will not get he M1n1 shot. There has been only four weeks of study on this shot that contains different strands of RNA and DNA. Who know what long term effects this new shot will have.

yyz82

Established Member
My wife's a nurse at a family practice clinic. I'm pretty much required. She brings the shots home, and administers them herself. I think she just likes hurting me. :cryying:

My wife is the same way with the flu shot. I hate them makes me feel sick for a week or so.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've never been given the shot before but I've never had the flu either.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
government testing, don't think they haven't done so on their own people before. I got my tin foil hat on.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
We are supposed to get flu shots to avoid passing it to the babies. Since they were premature they really can't handle getting sick.

Users who are viewing this thread