Fly By - DENIED

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
So I'm driving home from work this afternoon, 3 lane highway, 6th gear, 60 ish, tunes cranking, windows down. Check my mirrors as I move back to the middle lane and I see a 911 drop top moving in and out of traffic. Think nothing of it at the time.

A moment later some space opens up in front of me as well as behind me. Wouldn't you know it I see said Porsche move right and start coming, he's moving fast from the middle lane to,the open right lane.

In a couple seconds I see that he's about to pull along side and try a fly bye, plenty of open road in front of me in the middle and left lanes, so I know his plan.

Drop to the Mistress down to 4th to crack the whip on the German hit rod. The RPM jump to 3000 or so, the Whipple growls out in defiance, I hammer the pedal to the floor.

Boom Head Shot the 911 is stopped dead at with it's nose at my door. As the RPM build the 911 starts to fade and the Mistress places two lengths in front of the Porsche as she sprints to near triple digits.

I ease off the go pedal as my point is proven and settle back to a 60ish cruise. A few seconds later the drop top comes along side and the guy looks over and smiles and nods. As he passes me I see it's a Carrera 4s, I'd guess a 2010-2011 MY.

Not a great race, but about the only action the car has seen in the last 2+ months, so I'll take it.

Last edited:

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Nice kill! Whats your car puttind down? Sounds like a beast with the 4.0 whipple and e85.

blkvenm97

Established Member
nice kill and nice story...op is very skilled at storytelling I've read some of his stories in the past. that's impressive for you to top a 911s pull instantly when he's slingshotting you like that...my buddies civic si and my mach 1 had a similar incodent with a similar outcome. you made that 911 look like my mach makes stock hondas look! lol

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Nice kill! Whats your car puttind down? Sounds like a beast with the 4.0 whipple and e85.
775 whp she van get up and go when needed.
nice kill and nice story...op is very skilled at storytelling I've read some of his stories in the past. that's impressive for you to top a 911s pull instantly when he's slingshotting you like that...my buddies civic si and my mach 1 had a similar incodent with a similar outcome. you made that 911 look like my mach makes stock hondas look! lol
Thanks man. I try to make it entertaining.
There's nothing better than looking at a Carrera in your rearview mirror. Nice kill.

Thx

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice kill OP. What are those 911A models putting down? I don't keep up with Porsche like that but they do have beautiful cars

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread