Flying S197

svt99rag

Established Member
What an idiot, he wont be doing that much more.
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Flying-Horses_225892.htm]Flying Horses- Video[/ame]

rdsnk46

Established Member
Shit that's nothing! Back in the early 90's Hertz used to rent GT Mustangs, well long story short ther was a steep set of RR tracks in a residential hood by my house. I put the bottom of the GT over the roofs of the cars parked on the street. He had speed but I had height! You guys get down on people for shit like this but 99% of mustang owners are BARNONE too scared to actually put their car to a test! These cars are built "FORD TOUGH" LOL! Waiting...........................and the Italians give him a perfect 10.00 for the flawless landing! LOL!

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Me and my friend did that once... Yall are all haters...

In his dads 90 model corolla beater... :banana:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Shit that's nothing! Back in the early 90's Hertz used to rent GT Mustangs, well long story short ther was a steep set of RR tracks in a residential hood by my house. I put the bottom of the GT over the roofs of the cars parked on the street. He had speed but I had height! You guys get down on people for shit like this but 99% of mustang owners are BARNONE too scared to actually put their car to a test! These cars are built "FORD TOUGH" LOL! Waiting...........................and the Italians give him a perfect 10.00 for the flawless landing! LOL!

What the **** are you smoking???

Users who are viewing this thread