Fog Lights

Jgruggs

Established Member
Seems like I seen someone posting that they worked at a dealership and could get us anything OEM. I tried search and all I get is smoked lights or some type aftermarket stuff that I don't want. I need to buy 1 fog light lens and bulb but will buy 2 if needed for an 03 Cobra. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appericiate it.

RoadRash

Established Member
Thats Steve @ Tousley Ford .. 10% over cost for SVTP members. I bought my Whipple from him.

>> I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Mike M.

f2hatch

Established Member
Thats Steve @ Tousley Ford .. 10% over cost for SVTP members. I bought my Whipple from him.

>> I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Mike M.

Steve2050

Established Member
Actually, I bought a pair of OEM fog lights from Steve @ Tousley. Very good people to deal with. You'll love the way new fogs freshen up the front of the car.

BackInBlack

Established Member
:fm:Untill some ****ing rock decides to smash your ****ing $100 fog light in after having it on the ****ing car for two days!!:cuss::mj:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup got a brand new set last year, still look pretty too. I think they were around $45 a piece from Steve.

ctubbs

Established Member
Mine were shattered when i got my car. I bought a set on ebay. Cant remember the name of the place, but they are OEM. I think it was around $45 bucks each. But if i was to do it again, i would just call steve.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that was easy. :)

Nice that they're not too expensive to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread