Foglight upgrade?

omj

Established Member
I have silverstars in my foglights but would like something brighter. What are my options? Projectors, HID's that won't melt my housing or something else completely.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Just throw some 6k HIDs in there (see my sig) and call it a day.

Did your fogs affect your head lights at all? When I got my 04 it had HID's in the fogs. They caused the headlights to barely work. My headlights looked like my battery was going to die. IIRC the power rating on the fogs was 55W. I switched to Silverstars and everything works as it should.

Zemedici

Established Member
Did your fogs affect your head lights at all? When I got my 04 it had HID's in the fogs. They caused the headlights to barely work. My headlights looked like my battery was going to die. IIRC the power rating on the fogs was 55W. I switched to Silverstars and everything works as it should.

I've got a Red top that's relocated to the trunk, but no dimming or anything. I make sure to power up the headlights prior to turning the car on or else they flicker like a bulb is loose, no idea why. My 04 had projectors and that's the way to go for headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread