:foof: Call Me

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
And ejones, I'm not pissed at you or anything.

I want to thank the HPP guys for helping me out at the scene and especially Wild Bill and Manny for pulling my car out of there before the cops could poke around the wreckage any more.

News tomorrow as to what's going to happen. Frame of the car is still straight, doors line up and shut and all that. Looks like it could be mostly cosmetic as the K member and suspension are unharmed.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
And ejones, I'm not pissed at you or anything.

I want to thank the HPP guys for helping me out at the scene and especially Wild Bill and Manny for pulling my car out of there before the cops could poke around the wreckage any more.

News tomorrow as to what's going to happen. Frame of the car is still straight, doors line up and shut and all that. Looks like it could be mostly cosmetic as the K member and suspension are unharmed.
Well thats good to hear that you guys are ok.. Sorry about the car though, what happend to cause the wreck?

Cobrachic03

Established Member
yea that sux about the car, glad manny is ok, foof well im not gonna get into details, but karma is a bitch...

Da Prez

adamb258

Established Member
hey man just heard, sorry to hear! i was gonna call but don't have your number in my new cell. Glad everyone is ok, car can be replaced!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Cobrachic03 said:
yea that sux about the car, glad manny is ok, foof well im not gonna get into details, but karma is a bitch...

Da Prez

What is this supposed to mean?

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
If you're insinuating that I did something to deserve this.. You better watch out because Karma IS a bitch. And besides that, you don't even know me.

In my opinion, Karma saved my life. Shit happens, but had I been 3 feet more into the intersection I would have eaten that car right in my driver side door at 75 mph or whatever she was doing.

I'm just really glad no one was hurt, my car will be fixed and this all will turn out ok. That is good Karma in my opinion.

For details, for now I think I ran a redlight. It was a double light to cross a freeway, one at each access road. I was doing 15 or so MPH and slowing down for the first light when the second went green. I think I thought that was my light and let off the brake and rolled out into the intersection. The lady was probably going through her yellow light and all of a sudden I just heard a crash and my hood was up in the air. The lady didn't hit her brakes, honk, or swerve so the wreck took me completely by surprise.

In my mind I was just cruising through a green light and then smash.. I looked up and my light WAS green, but a witness said I rolled through when it was red.

I feel like it was a freak accident, but aslong as everyone can walk away.. I can get another car. My parents could also lose everything if I do something stupid because I'm under their name.. all in all I feel like it's a hard lesson to be learned, but the price could have been much higher.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the car, but glad to see everyones ok foof.

Users who are viewing this thread