Foof.....

adamb258

Established Member
foofinator said:
Adam, I don't think anyone on here gives a flipping shit what anyone else drives. When we hang out we have more in common than the car hobby.

You want to know why you're not cool anymore? Because you ****ing ditched your friends. I can't just sit here and not let you know what's up, especially when you come back acting all buddy-buddy.

I'd really prefer not to elaborate but I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. Drama in a public forum sucks.

I personally have no hard feelings towards you, because you're the one who missed out.

Take it easy.

ditched my friends? I moved 4 hours away have had 4 surgeries and got married, sorry if ive been busy.

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
Is that symbol a threat to JKD me when I get back in town?:cryying:

Nope. But now that you called my car a brick we have to line our slow cars up to see who the real brick is. :thumbsup:

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Yalls cars are slow.

Yes it is, but I'll tell you what. Let's go from a 40 roll, I'll give you the jump and a car length for 50 bucks. Put your money where your mouth is Buckwheat. :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Yes it is, but I'll tell you what. Let's go from a 40 roll, I'll give you the jump and a car length for 50 bucks. Put your money where your mouth is Buckwheat. :-D

Wow... Buckwheat !!! This is going to get good now... :poke:

adamb258

Established Member
how about we set up a track event sometime to settle all fo this without hear say (timeslips don't lie), hopefully i can make it if its a conveint time unless you guys wanted to come coser to college station

JKD

Banned
adamb258 said:
how about we set up a track event sometime to settle all fo this without hear say (timeslips don't lie), hopefully i can make it if its a conveint time unless you guys wanted to come coser to college station

Hear-say? You've been driving slow cars way too long. :lol: Trust me,who the winner is will be a clear decision. Feel free to come out to Redline and bust out your 10-oh. At least Donnie will finally be able to beat someone. :lol1:

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
Hear-say? You've been driving slow cars way too long. :lol: Trust me,who the winner is will be a clear decision. Feel free to come out to Redline and bust out your 10-oh. At least Donnie will finally be able to beat someone. :lol1:

wouldnt be so sure i turned pretty decent times (mid 8's) in teh mach 1 with exhaust and gears. My car should be on par with that in the next few weeks if not better. my best was an 8.49 on stock tires

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:

wouldnt be so sure i turned pretty decent times (mid 8's) in teh mach 1 with exhaust and gears. My car should be on par with that in the next few weeks if not better. my best was an 8.49 on stock tires.

maybe we shall have a chance to find out, will bea while as my honeymoon is now thisweekend and then school starts but i will find the time.
there is a road course in college station if you guys wanna try and turn your turds, dunno sounds like fun to me

JKD

Banned
adamb258 said:
wouldnt be so sure i turned pretty decent times (mid 8's) in teh mach 1 with exhaust and gears. My car should be on par with that in the next few weeks if not better. my best was an 8.49 on stock tires.

maybe we shall have a chance to find out, will bea while as my honeymoon is now thisweekend and then school starts but i will find the time.
there is a road course in college station if you guys wanna try and turn your turds, dunno sounds like fun to me

Riiiiight. :loser:

I find it funny the 3v driver is callin everyone else's cars turds and he's the only one without a blower.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

I find it funny the 3v driver is callin everyone else's cars turds and he's the only one without a blower.

Hypocracy at its finest...

"I bet I could beat you in my wife's car from a dig...your car is a pig"

I forget who said that to me once...but i think it was YOU about a car that DOES NOT have a blower.

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:

hey im not the only one . . . . .trey where are you!!!!!!!!!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

make it a 20 roll...and a burger from mcdonalds...you think I'm rich or something? 50 bucks is a week of food.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
make it a 20 roll...and a burger from mcdonalds...you think I'm rich or something? 50 bucks is a week of food.
I'll run your ass for a double 1/4 pounder... I'm hungry!

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Hypocracy at its finest...

"I bet I could beat you in my wife's car from a dig...your car is a pig"

I forget who said that to me once...but i think it was YOU about a car that DOES NOT have a blower.

The difference is your car is slow not because it lacks the power, but the talent of a good driver. I have no doubt I would could beat you from a dig at the track in the Mach. Your time might be quicker, but I'll have the win light at the end. :)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Nope. But now that you called my car a brick we have to line our slow cars up to see who the real brick is. :thumbsup:
I think a wind tunnel would be my preferred arena. ;-)
JKD said:
he's the only one without a blower.
:(
adamb258 said:
hey im not the only one . . . . .trey where are you!!!!!!!!!
behind everyone else...baZING!

Users who are viewing this thread