Foof.....

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
The difference is your car is slow not because it lacks the power, but the talent of a good driver. I have no doubt I would could beat you from a dig at the track in the Mach. Your time might be quicker, but I'll have the win light at the end. :)

Oh now its at the track...here we go...:rolling:

Talent of a good driver?...who was the fastest at the track that night...me...who shaved 3 tenths of his 60 foot the very first time at the track without lowering tire pressure a singe bit...me...If you think that run on the highway was the extent of my driving skill you are very mistaken...granny shifted...started in a higher gear....and still put a drag on you...

I'll save you the whining..."but you have a BLOWER car" "your car has 6 gears" "blah blah blah blah"

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
I'm sensing hostility in here.:pop:

your keen ability to decipher messages from online text is developing at a rapid pace young grasshopper

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I still owe you a run before I head back to school :coolman:
when/where? haven't driven the snake in about a week, it needs to get some air out of storage...:D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Don't **** with Sheldon Force.

Being the fastest at the track means nothing when you're the only one in the eight's out of three blower cars.

Let's go to the track, I'll show you who is the fastest. :D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Steve:

Let's setup a Triathalon of pool, video games, and street racing.

I have a good feeling about my chances. :lol:

Seriously though, did you end up getting the heads you were talking about?

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
Steve:

Let's setup a Triathalon of pool, video games, and street racing.

I have a good feeling about my chances. :lol:

Seriously though, did you end up getting the heads you were talking about?

I seem to recall a man (Steve) blubbering about loosing in 2 of these events multiple times this weekend.....To a drunk terminator owner.....

Don't be mad that my car is faster than yours (in a reverse race).

I will work on the scoring system and rules that we will use to determine the champion.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Don't **** with Sheldon Force.

Being the fastest at the track means nothing when you're the only one in the eight's out of three blower cars.

Let's go to the track, I'll show you who is the fastest. :D
8s are cool, but what about 7s on the first pass?:D

That was with cats, no subframes and a messed up rear suspension...:-D

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Oh now its at the track...here we go...:rolling:

Talent of a good driver?...who was the fastest at the track that night...me...who shaved 3 tenths of his 60 foot the very first time at the track without lowering tire pressure a singe bit...me...If you think that run on the highway was the extent of my driving skill you are very mistaken...granny shifted...started in a higher gear....and still put a drag on you...

I'll save you the whining..."but you have a BLOWER car" "your car has 6 gears" "blah blah blah blah"

Alright lil bitch. Friday night you and I will race regardless of a bent valve and I will F**K you up like gravity does to Adam. After I drag your ass, I'm gonna chase you around the parking lot with a match. You're gonna look like the scarecrow in the Wizard Of Oz being chased with a torch. :-D

To the sweet in love couple - Jason & Jeremy. F you both! I'm offended I didnt get my invitation to the wedding you lil sluts. It's sad that you both feel the need to team up against me because you are both so scared. Your time is coming bitches. :kaboom:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Alright lil bitch. Friday night you and I will race regardless of a bent valve and I will F**K you up like gravity does to Adam. After I drag your ass, I'm gonna chase you around the parking lot with a match. You're gonna look like the scarecrow in the Wizard Of Oz being chased with a torch. :-D

What happened to being able to take me from a dig in your wife's car...oh yeah, you're banned from it...FOR HITTING A TRAFFIC CONE!!!!

The story is ALWAYS changing with you steve...make up your mind.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
What happened to being able to take me from a dig in your wife's car...oh yeah, you're banned from it...FOR HITTING A TRAFFIC CONE!!!!

The story is ALWAYS changing with you steve...make up your mind.

LOL, as usual you can't even get the story right. A truck hit the car with his mirror. And I'm not banned from the car, we were joking.

I can and wil take you from a dig in her car. And I will DRAG you in mine. Which you want first?

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
LOL, as usual you can't even get the story right. A truck hit the car with his mirror. And I'm not banned from the car, we were joking.

I can and wil take you from a dig in her car. And I will DRAG you in mine. Which you want first?

what almighty stever cant do BOTH at the same time?:eek:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Shouldn't you be somewhere begging to get your balls out of someone's purse?

Someone thinks he's superman tonight...put the jack down...before it inflates your ego even more.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

Make sure to do your riverdance burnout first...don't wanna upset the rythm. :coolman:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Make sure to do your riverdance burnout first...don't wanna upset the rythm. :coolman:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here is a pic of Steve practicing his burnout technique.

lg_riverdance.gif

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here is a pic of Steve practicing his burnout technique.

lg_riverdance.gif

He's the one looking at the camera smiling like a HOMO! :-D

JKD

Banned
Ok, you guys win. Everyone ganging up on me sucks. :(

I can't drive, can't play pool, suck at Xbox, my car is slow. Umm, what am I forgetting? Oh, I'm sure one of you will remind me.

Users who are viewing this thread