Foofinator vs Womack03

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I suspect belt slip and a nervous driver had something to do with that. Perhaps when he gets the tranny fixed the outcome will be different. But good race guys.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
I suspect belt slip and a nervous driver had something to do with that. Perhaps when he gets the tranny fixed the outcome will be different. But good race guys.
I have always been an underdog when it comes to racing Jeremy, yet I have many wins under my belt, and so does he.

I was on my 16lb torco tune, and he put a few cars on me on the way to Kellers. I changed the pully in the parking lot to run him again.

I took your advice and raced him before he gets used to his new setup:

Resulted in a win!

I am sure he will walk me bad when he gets the bugs worked out.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Nothing to do with driver. Not much to do with belt slip. 100% due to blowing the largest boost line I have on my car when I shifted to 4th. If I had gotten to hit my 700+ ft lbs again.. it would have been nice.

Good runs, mechanical failure is still a loss. Car runs hard.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
When it comes to the game of street racing, the faster car doesn't always win. Picking the race that works best for you is half the race, the other half is executing on it. But, by being smart you can increase the percentage of win odds. Especially when you know both cars involved.

I wish I could finish my tune, because I'm 100% sure I could walk Womack with ease. I just have to be patient a little while longer and then it will be time for buggle gum and ass kickin's, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
When it comes to the game of street racing, the faster car doesn't always win. Picking the race that works best for you is half the race, the other half is executing on it. But, by being smart you can increase the percentage of win odds. Especially when you know both cars involved.

I wish I could finish my tune, because I'm 100% sure I could walk Womack with ease. I just have to be patient a little while longer and then it will be time for buggle gum and ass kickin's, but I'm all out of bubble gum.
just don't blow the poor 302 up before you get to go race... I'll let you take care of these Whipple guys for me, gotta represent the pushrod/Vortechs!:eek:

You wanna put the YS on the 302? I'll help when I am back...:lol1:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
just don't blow the poor 302 up before you get to go race... I'll let you take care of these Whipple guys for me, gotta represent the pushrod/Vortechs!:eek:

You wanna put the YS on the 302? I'll help when I am back...:lol1:

Nah, I have other plans for the car. In all honesty I know I can handle the twin screw guys with the S trim setup. The new setup is gonna be fun for sure.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Nah, I have other plans for the car. In all honesty I know I can handle the twin screw guys with the S trim setup. The new setup is gonna be fun for sure.

First of all Meredith has to let you out of the house first. Second you can't "forget" about the UFC fight and then not show up. Third...

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
IF you are selling the YS, f-in call me dude... I WANT that blower...:thumbsup:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
First of all Meredith has to let you out of the house first. Second you can't "forget" about the UFC fight and then not show up. Third...

Twist it anyway you want. Never having a relationship that wasn't with your right hand I wouldn't expect you to understand. I never "forget" about the UFC events. The card wasn't all that great of a card and I never intended on watching it. Now the December event, I will not miss. :rockon:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Twist it anyway you want. Never having a relationship that wasn't with your right hand I wouldn't expect you to understand. I never "forget" about the UFC events. The card wasn't all that great of a card and I never intended on watching it. Now the December event, I will not miss. :rockon:

Be it my right hand, or Kelly. My balls are never locked up. :thumbsup:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
FoofKiller said:

I'll take you up on that big dog !!! :burnout: You sound pretty confident in the little red machine eh...

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Jason, I guess this makes us 1 and 1 after your spinning adventure by my house.

A chase is a race and spinnin ain't winnin, you dirty bastard.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I see she types for you now too. You probably don't even know how to type you chicken-pokin' son of a bitch.

Think so? I guess I'm gonna just have to let Donnie smack you in the mouth after all. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread