Foofinator vs Womack03

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
Think so? I guess I'm gonna just have to let Donnie smack you in the mouth after all. :lol:

Most people learn to add 2 and 2 before learning to punch another in the mouth. We ALL know ronnie hasn't completed the first task.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
We can videotape from your car, we just need to set you out infront of us by a few football fields so you can get more than a few seconds of tail lights. :shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LMFAO at Foof... dude, if you win, which could happen, honestly, you have a fast car, but you're gonna have to be trapping about 147-8 to put 4 on me...

Kelly was trapping 143 in the trim we raced in before his Viper met the concrete barrier a few months later... he was making about 860 rw when we raced and put a headlight on me from a 50-135 or so roll...:lol1:

Last race I was in, was with Manny (~820ish RW Red told me), granted he had three people in his car, but I was also on my 130+ lb 17" wheels which I won't be racing you (big and little for you)... So let's just say he had 1 extra passenger as far as weight displacement is concerned... first race I won by about 2 lengths, second race, he won by one because I couldn't hear his horn... When he brake boosted me, I locked him as soon as I hit it and he was already out the car he won by... He was trapping 140 that day...:nono:

Just get your car running hard and don't be worrying about me. If you get it running perfect, I think you'll beat me... I'm not going to rebuild my motor right now, so that means I am not pullying up for our race.;-) I will be on big and littles, and if you beat me from a roll, we are running from a stop.:p

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
We can videotape from your car, we just need to set you out infront of us by a few miles so you can get more than a few seconds of tail lights. :shrug:

dude thats cold. Miles? come on.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
You talk alot of smack for someone who got DRUG like Shelby Sue at the free clinic. :lol:
LOL, Foof talks more smack than Sheldon, I mean 4 cars? What did he buy Manny's car and paint it yellow or what?:banana:

Another friend's car switcharoo thing?:lol1:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
LOL, Foof talks more smack than Sheldon, I mean 4 cars? What did he buy Manny's car and paint it yellow or what?:banana:

It's my car...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:

No, in Jeremy's defense, his car is fast for what it is. But he's never ridden in anything like Strokd to understand you have to do more then just throw horsepower at a car to make it a fast street car.

Jeremy's car is quick no doubt. But I still say Strokd by at LEAST 6.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
No, in Jeremy's defense, his car is fast for what it is. But he's never ridden in anything like Strokd to understand you have to do more then just throw horsepower at a car to make it a fast street car.

Jeremy's car is quick no doubt. But I still say Strokd by at LEAST 6.
I'm not saying he will lose, but there is f in no way he beats me by 4 cars...

I've never lost by that many cars in my life, even not hooking up...:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread