Foose is taking Boyd over!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Boyd comes off like an @ss on that show!! I don't blame any of those guys for leaving. And, btw, that was sad the way they cut up a perfectly good 59 Chevy. :nono: the best one they've built on that show so far is that red/white 56 Chevy. Boyd treats those guys like crap, why would any of them stay there.

Let me get this straight... I can go work somewhere else, doing the same job, making comporable (if not more) money, with less stress... let me think about that for a while...

"Hey Duane, I've got our next project. We're going to build a *insert car name and year here* and we're going to unveil it in 2 weeks. Oh yeah, we still have to find a car to hack up for a starting point."

:rollseyes

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
mblgjr said:
Which one is Mike? The only guy I like from Boyd's is the Paint/Body man. The nice quiet guy that just does his job, no drama...?

Or is Mike the Skeletor?

That was Charlie (i think), he left to go work for Foose. He seemed like a good guy on the show too. It seemed like all the guys there were cool, except for duane and boyd.

Last edited:

BittenInBama

Established Member
Did you see that the car Charlie left Boyd's to go to work on for Foose won the Ridler Award this year? That is 3 out of 4 years Foose has won the Ridler.

Foose Profile

Amazing talent and seemingly down to earth, level headed too. :beer:

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
my thing is...who would want to work their ass off ALL the time to meet these rediculous deadlines? i mean seriously...thats why charlie left and look what it got him....piant/body on a Ridler winner......boyd is a piece of shit and hes losing the good guys one at a time...pretty soon its just gonna be boyd, duane, and that bulldog faced exwife of his running that hell hole trying to stay afloat

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
So foose is taking all of boyds employees. Thats one way to improve.
I guess he lets boyd train them then he takes the finished product.

Users who are viewing this thread