For 24 fans: “With all due respect, Madame President, ask around”

thenexlevel

Established Member
This season is moving at a much faster pace and that line from Jack yesterday was just kick ass. With all the presidents Jack helped out with in the past you figured by now they know who to turn to when they need desperate help.

With the CIP device destoryed and the president's husband rescued already, I really have no idea where the show is going to go from here....but I am guessing there will be another spy in the FBI, right now I think the show is trying to make you think its that guy who asks too many questions but I think it's going to turn out to be the girl who he is having an affair with.

AaronK

Established Member
What about that girls mother that called Dubaku and told him to break up with her daughter? I mean, obviously that dude is still out there. I'm sure he can cause more chaos some how.

btw, I'm really not a fan of the show, but my roommate is CRAZY about it so I normally end up watching it too.

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
after last seasons disapointment, they had to do something different. I agree i am digging the fast pace so far.

Finally the writers and Kiefer have added in some of the edgy material which made 24 great. Two examples...one from last night when Agent Walker was basically hurting the baby, and when she was being buried alive.

24 rocks:rockon:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I thought the argument he had with Larry and Renee about doing what is necessary was more badass. I started laughing at their faces when he finished. I love this show.

I can't remember which season it was, but my favorite line of all time is "The only reason why I haven't killed you yet is because I don't want to carry you."

Last edited:

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
I would elect Jack Bauer for president if I could. He is exactly what we need.

sbx213

Established Member
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't watch this show lol. Maybe I should tune in one day. I walked in to work the other day and everyone was talking about last nights episode. I felt so isolated haha.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
love the show but this president is just ****ing awful!!!!!! the firecrotch fbi bitch had a lovely poop shoot though!!

Ghostrider02gt

Established Member
I heard that line on the radio like two weeks ago. I have been friggin waiting for him to say it. Larry Moss is a bitch

PureStang

Established Member
i think that the stupid awkward computer guy in the FBI is dirty, or that stupid awkward computer girl in the fbi is dirty...maybe both, but i absolutely hate them, i hate how they act and she just looks like she should be slapped and given an attitude ajustment]

Larry is just a ****ing fruit cake...stupid guy saying that he wont let renee turn into Jack..hahaha..NO ONE CAN TURN INTO JACK, HE IS A GOD. haha..

i like renee, she tried jacks approach but i cant blame her for not liking what she did to that baby and mother..

anyways, I love Jack's line to the president...he totally verbally bitch slapped her right in front of her top exec.

EDIT: i find this season much better than the last. my roommate has all the seasons, so once this one is done, were watching the others. specifically season 2? where tony "dies" cause i forget that one for some reason, though its funny how the all-state guy is the pres ahahahahaha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread