For all of you spider lovers...

Got Boost?

Established Member
Was posted on my local forums. Local shop owners found a bigass spider in their sink and killed it...with fire. literally lol.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QCnApuKWFA"]YouTube - Spider intruder at All American Street Car Performance[/ame]

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
he should have gave us a better look of the beast before he flamed the sucker to ashes. Still hilarious though.

Got Boost?

Established Member
was it a banana spider???

nah, just looked it up. They are called "hunstman spiders"

Heteropoda_venatoria04.jpg

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I would not have stopped in the sink, I would need to burn the rest of the building down.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Nasty lookin spider. I probably would have caught it somehow and fed it bugs. I love throwing grasshopers in a big cat spider web and watching the feast.

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Wow...I stepped on something that big in my garage the other day...never thought about using a flame thrower tho??? I guess that eliminates the possibility of it runnin' up your pant's leg huh???

Good kill...

:rockon:

Later...Dave

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
flawless victory.

haha!

I hate spiders. A friend growing up got bit by a brown recluse (or solstice) on the top of his foot. Was one of the nastiest things I have ever seen. He had to have 2 reconstructive surgeries to repair the huge hole in his foot. I have had nightmares about that shit.

But, I have a pet grand daddy long-leg at work, that I feed grasshoppers and moths. I know that it can't hurt me, maybe that is why it doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
If it was a huntsman spider, they are harmless. That's easy to say, however, from behind a computer. Had I been in his position, I'd have done the same. That ****er was HUGE!

hoamskilet

Established Member
that was . I've wanted to do that to many a spider, but didn't in fear my house would go up in flames

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The Daddy Long Legs is one of the most venomous spiders known. More so than the Black Widow. But it's teeth can't cut human skin. Lucky break for us.

Jim Snover

haha!

I hate spiders. A friend growing up got bit by a brown recluse (or solstice) on the top of his foot. Was one of the nastiest things I have ever seen. He had to have 2 reconstructive surgeries to repair the huge hole in his foot. I have had nightmares about that shit.

But, I have a pet grand daddy long-leg at work, that I feed grasshoppers and moths. I know that it can't hurt me, maybe that is why it doesn't bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread