For all the "Import" Haters...

Mxfrench

Established Member
I can drive what ever I want. I drive FORD they have been some great ones and not so great but its what I like. Drove an STI and I did not like the sound of a pissed off termite trying to eat a brick.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You know guys, if you report his posts, he'll either slow his roll or get banned, and knowing teenagers like him, it will be the latter.

Wildman113

Established Member
I'm glad others finally see how much of an asshole this guy is. He doesn't just bash the car but also tries to make the driver feel worthless like he made a mistake in the kind of car he got. It's just irritating dude for real. Every American vs import thread I've seen him post in is either "oh if it had a z23(idk shit about import swaps) swap in a ex Honda with vtec it'll blow your doors off" or " your shit is slow I have a 500+awhp Subaru", like C'mon man grow the **** up.

Why do you feel the need to register on an SVT(plus other FORD'S) specific website and bash the main brand of car? I know there are some douches on here but god damn if an imports losses it's world war 3 with you. If you actually read most of the kill/death stories on here (most) people are good sports about it either way lose win or draw.

If you truly respect properly built cars then show it, don't be a good damn douche about it.

"Now waiting for smart ass reply"

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

+ 1,000,000

This dude (or whatever he is) is now PM'ing me, calling me out to race him....:dw:

He seriously needs to get a life and find something better to do than troll SVTP.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
This is what he PM'd me:

Its really just pathetic.

Wow. I'm really not the type to bash people, I just wonder why any person who doesn't like and/or respect FORD's would take time out of their life to troll on said site. Smh

truefiveo

Established Member
Wow. I'm really not the type to bash people, I just wonder why any person who doesn't like and/or respect FORD's would take time out of their life to troll on said site. Smh

Probably because the Lezburu forums are just as tasteless and homosexual as his car:lol:

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member

Good question. Even I am a diehard Buick guy, but I love the hell out of mustangs and most ford models. I wouldn't want to waste my time being a troll.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Good question. Even I am a diehard Buick guy, but I love the hell out of mustangs and most ford models. I wouldn't want to waste my time being a troll.

As much as I like the ORIGINAL pony car I couldn't ever see myself on ls1tech, camaro5, ANY import site, or MOPAR. Ok probably a MOPAR site but still I have no interest in GMs although I do alot of research on them to keep up to date info on the enemy lol. I lurk their sites but would never join, there's truly no point.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
:pop: does anyone have a cold beer for the rattlesnake this is getting good. I can understand bring a website and expressing your opinion but to stay bashing and bashing the main brand on this site is pointless what do you prove?

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
+ 1,000,000

This dude (or whatever he is) is now PM'ing me, calling me out to race him....:dw:

He seriously needs to get a life and find something better to do than troll SVTP.

You too huh? He came into the CoD MW3 thread talking trash to everyone and when he got called out he ran away with his tail between his legs. See a new PM yesterday and behold this jewel....

SneakyPete said:
Let's run for some money. I'm going to be down in VA in a couple of weeks and I'd love to spank the absolute shit out of your slow Cobra you big-mouthed, poor COD playing ******. I'll be running you in the car in my sig. Just a slow four banger with bolt-ons. You let me know how much money you have and I'll tell you if it's enough to match my input and we can run 'em. I'll enjoy seeing those headlights in my rearview. Cheers bitch,

Total DBag for sure. Why take video games so serious? Why bash fords on SVT website? :??:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
This thread needs moved to smack down. I'll keep my comments about this guy to myself until SD, because I could call him a bunch of names but then I'd be just as bad as he is. Now he'll probably google how to have an Internet argument and say he's winning...

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
This thread needs moved to smack down. I'll keep my comments about this guy to myself until SD, because I could call him a bunch of names but then I'd be just as bad as he is. Now he'll probably google how to have an Internet argument and say he's winning...

I'll join in on the hate. Fords are gay. I'll race any '03 cobra, as long as they start in sixth and we go from a 30 roll. You guys are gay if you don't think that's fair. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread