For all the "Import" Haters...

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
ok read stupid article. 5 from the domestic manufacturers and 5 from foreign? im missing the point. nowhere did it say anything about who is making more in the US than the other.

you can redeem yourself by stating who is in said signature GIF.

Klay

Established Member
Ill have to read the article later but those types of articles are pretty misleading. For one they put weight into how much the vehicles sell, so even if they have less domestic part content they consider it more american if it sells in higher quantity. They also dont account for where the engineering is done. So a car can be engineered in Japan, have a sliggtly lower domestic part content but sell in higher quantities and be considered the most american vehicle.

Jroc

Established Member
Found this article pretty interesting, but how much can you really trust the data? Who knows. Enjoy!

What Are the Most American-Made Automobiles? - MSN Autos

You seem like a Domestic hater.

You like to bust on Mustangs and like to claim what they are or are not faster than, but then you act like a STi is the holy grail when it come to performance.

For example you always claim how a Vette, STi, or Civic, or whatever is a better performer than any given Mustang, but you don't ever claim that a Vette, Fbody, Terminator, Coyote Mustang, or how about a EVO(yes a EVO is a better performer than a STi particularly when modding) is better than a STi when in actuality they are all.

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member
You seem like a Domestic hater.

You like to bust on Mustangs and like to claim what they are or are not faster than, but then you act like a STi is the holy grail when it come to performance.

For example you always claim how a Vette, STi, or Civic, or whatever is a better performer than any given Mustang, but you don't ever claim that a Vette, Fbody, Terminator, Coyote Mustang, or how about a EVO(yes a EVO is a better performer than a STi particularly when modding) is better than a STi when in actuality they are all.

Typical of him:bored:
Poor guy:(

REPCobra10

Established Member
This thread...

ThumbsDown.gif

SneakyPete

Banned
Typical of him:bored:
Poor guy:(

are you black though or...?

you guys crack me up. ever the defenders of shitty american cars. I like Cobras, GT500s, Vettes, Vipers, Lightnings, SRT10 Rams, Challengers, SRT-4s, Fuzions, Ecoboost F-150s, Jeep SRT8S, etc etc. If it's decently fast and well built, i do not discriminate. un-bunch your panties you poofs.

HAHAHA, everybody loves that sig! google Hannah Minx!

Wildman113

Established Member
are you black though or...?

you guys crack me up. ever the defenders of shitty american cars. I like Cobras, GT500s, Vettes, Vipers, Lightnings, SRT10 Rams, Challengers, SRT-4s, Fuzions, Ecoboost F-150s, Jeep SRT8S, etc etc. If it's decently fast and well built, i do not discriminate. un-bunch your panties you poofs.

HAHAHA, everybody loves that sig! google Hannah Minx!

Shitty American cars? All you do is come on here and talk shit, get a life.

You drive a 97 Subaru that looks like it came out of somebodys ass.

I'm in the process of an STI build right now, guess why? Yea import boy, cracked ring lands and headgaskets!! :kaboom:

VictorySong

Established Member
"American" cars were never about parts content percentages and quality rating drivel. American cars are like the 70s Trans Am which were basically a middle finger to the fed and the insurance companies. Other "American" cars included the 50s fin cars which were aimed at showing the world how much success we had achieved in our post war economy and were all about glitz and glamor.

I don't know why these car "journalists" keep pushing their bullshit on us. Hint: Car guys don't give a damn about the badass MPG number that a Honda got on its last hypermiling trip or how good Toyota's resale value is. We want to know how many bitches will fit in the back seat and how much horsepower our loud ass V8 puts down; Nothing else matters.

Being American has little to do with parts content my friend. You keep your soulless STI and I'll keep my Cobra.:banana:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
"American" cars were never about parts content percentages and quality rating drivel. American cars are like the 70s Trans Am which were basically a middle finger to the fed and the insurance companies. Other "American" cars included the 50s fin cars which were aimed at showing the world how much success we had achieved in our post war economy and were all about glitz and glamor.

I don't know why these car "journalists" keep pushing their bullshit on us. Hint: Car guys don't give a damn about the badass MPG number that a Honda got on its last hypermiling trip or how good Toyota's resale value is. We want to know how many bitches will fit in the back seat and how much horsepower our loud ass V8 puts down; Nothing else matters.

Being American has little to do with parts content my friend. You keep your soulless STI and I'll keep my Cobra.:banana:

MY GOD THIS IS SOOO DAMN TRUE AND WELL PUT.. lol:beer::rockon:

SneakyPete

Banned
Shitty American cars? All you do is come on here and talk shit, get a life.

You drive a 97 Subaru that looks like it came out of somebodys ass.

I'm in the process of an STI build right now, guess why? Yea import boy, cracked ring lands and headgaskets!! :kaboom:

sorry, all i can hear is: my bolt-on cobra is SLOW. :beer:

soulless STi???????? HAHAHAHAHA my car stops, accelerates, and handles better than your boat of a Ford and still gets 32mpg on the highway. And my God is it more fun to drive. Cobras have their fun but they can't compare to this thing. Now, let's talk another big Ford, a Ford GT. Now, that is a fun car to drive!

Last edited:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
sorry, all i can hear is: my bolt-on cobra is SLOW. :beer:

soulless STi???????? HAHAHAHAHA my car stops, accelerates, and handles better than your boat of a Ford and still gets 32mpg on the highway. And my God is it more fun to drive. Cobras have their fun but they can't compare to this thing. Now, let's talk another big Ford, a Ford GT. Now, that is a fun car to drive!

I highly doubt that. Most of the STI's I've been in or around handle like boats, and I live in Japan. Hehehehe... My slow Silvia can keep up with them, and it's the most boring car I've ever driven. I can't tell you how many times I've almost fallen asleep at the wheel with this car. I'm falling asleep just thinking about STI's and Silvias.

SneakyPete

Banned
I highly doubt that. Most of the STI's I've been in or around handle like boats, and I live in Japan. Hehehehe... My slow Silvia can keep up with them, and it's the most boring car I've ever driven. I can't tell you how many times I've almost fallen asleep at the wheel with this car. I'm falling asleep just thinking about STI's and Silvias.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW. what do you drive kid? a complete shitbox? Yes, yes you do. so here ya go:

stfu.png

SneakyPete

Banned
allow me to reiterate: ever the defenders of shitty american cars. I like Cobras, GT500s, Vettes, Vipers, Lightnings, SRT10 Rams, Challengers, SRT-4s, Fuzions, Ecoboost F-150s, Jeep SRT8S, etc etc. If it's decently fast and well built, i do not discriminate. un-bunch your panties you poofs.

SHITTY american cars: standards, full sizes, mini vans, SUVs, economy cars. Look at the performance cars listed above geniuses. GOD, your reading comprehension skills are atrocious!

Users who are viewing this thread