For my iron addicts! Old school physique

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Dude is a beast! Was he doing overhead press with 225? I agree with him though, the new pro body builders IMO have taken it too far. Classic Arnold and those from the days past, and this guy, have a more clean look to them.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Arnold Is the Man, Was the Man, and will always be the Man. No one can ever take that away from him. All the body builders these days go way over board with there physic and just look to fake.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
If those are 45's like they look like that was 405 broseph, and that is an amazing weight to put over your head.

Dude is a beast! Was he doing overhead press with 225? I agree with him though, the new pro body builders IMO have taken it too far. Classic Arnold and those from the days past, and this guy, have a more clean look to them.

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
I absolutely LOVE those videos! So inspirational! Granted, I don't do bodybuilding per say, but I can't wait for tomorrow's Crossfit class! Thanks OP!

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Arnold frank zane and mike mentzer are my old school favs

+1 Zane is a beast. Arnold is a legend. The only people I follow in modern bodybuilding are Mike Rashid and Greg Plitt. I watch Ct fletcher but not much. I do get a kick out of bro science lol

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I'm still waiting for the clowns to come in crying about steroids. Most juicers have more dedication than anyone lifting natural. They are not magic beans. They simply improve protein synthesis and recovery and allow to work specific muscle groups more frequently with less rest time. Still have to eat correctly and train like an animal to look like that regardless of what your on.

Definitely a motivating video.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I'm still waiting for the clowns to come in crying about steroids. Most juicers have more dedication than anyone lifting natural. They are not magic beans. They simply improve protein synthesis and recovery and allow to work specific muscle groups more frequently with less rest time. Still have to eat correctly and train like an animal to look like that regardless of what your on.

Yea you gotta love that misconception.

Old School BB>New School for sure

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member

i love how people think juice is like a senzu bean...

Users who are viewing this thread