For RE-Sale 03 Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary 35k $15900

kyoshosp2

Established Member
What it is:

A clear title 99’ 3.8L Mustang was sat next to a 03’ Cobra 10th Anniversary hit in the rear. All of the components from the Cobra were transferred over to the 99. The parts transferred, but certainty not limited to:

• 4.6L DOHC Supercharged (35,xxx miles)
• 6-Speed Tremec T-56 w/ Cobra Driveshaft
• Factory IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) 8.8’’ 3.55 ratio
• Dash – All Wiring - Speedometer - Radio w/ Mach 460 – Fogs– Traction Control – Rear Window Defroster – Factory remote entry - Airbags
• Bilstein Suspension - Cobra Suspension - Cobra Anti-Lock Braking System – Cobra Brakes
• 10th Anniversary Package (Red/Black Seat Set, Carbon Fiber Trim, Red Door Inserts)
• OEM Cobra Body panels (Hood, Grill, Front Bumper w/fogs, Rocker Moldings, Pillar Trim, Side Vents, Rear Bumper, Rear Spoiler w/third brake light)

Aftermarket:
• Intake
• MAC 2.5’’ Cat Back Exhaust
• 18’’ Chrome Bullitt Rims (Rear Staggered)
• 18’’ BF Goodrich G-Force Tires

What Does This Mean?
• You can own a 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary Clone with good mileage with everything functioning at a fraction of the price of a real one and the ONLY way you can tell the difference is if you ran the VIN #. Also, you can insure this vehicle as a 99’ V6 mustang which gets you very good discount compared to an authentic cobra. Everything on this vehicle functions like it should from the Drivetrain to the IRS to the A/C to the Traction Control to the Mach 460 Radio.

Just like it says for sale again. I purchased a month ago and i have some medical exspenses from a wreck that are adding up. I thought the lawyers and insurance were on the same page but they are not.(go figure).. so if i don't want royally screwed credit i need to pay some medical bills.

car is perfect shape. I would like 15,900 for it thats what i paid but i would take 15,000 CASH please don't give me your openion on price as i don't care only intrested parties need post. i have put 1200 miles on it. done the fallowing upgrades

S&B cold air
MM/full length sub frames
MGW shifter
New KDW front tires
Changed plugs and fuel filter
5w30 castrol synthetic

I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how...

Last edited:

kyoshosp2

Established Member
You know what else sucks i just bought 5,000 in mods for it and half to return what i can and sale one here what i have opened..

CobraMike33

Established Member
For anyone debating, this is one awsome car. I'm thinking about getting it back..

P3230022.gif

P3230026.gif

P3230025.gif

3-2.gif

P3230023.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread