For Sale: 2003 10th Anniversary Coupe - black - 47k

TXEnginerd

Established Member
SOLD!!!

Thanks SVTP!

The time has come for my cobra to move on to a new home. I've driven it less than 2 thousand miles in the last 3 years and with a baby on the way, I know I'm going to have even less time for it in the future. With that said, I'm not in a hurry to sell. I will be patient to find the right buyer.

Build Info:
The car was born on 6/6/2003 as build #7512 of 8394. It is #277 of 2003 10th Anniversary Edition builds.

Mileage:
47,018 as it sits in my garage now.

Asking Price:
$23,000

Purchase details:
I'm willing to drive anywhere in the Austin area to meet someone but a deposit will be required if you want to drive the car yourself prior to buying it. I have the title in hand but when it's time to make the deal we will meet at the nearest Chase bank and they will verify the funds are legitimate before I sign the car over to the new owner. PM me with offers or if you'd like my phone number.

History:
I purchased it in 2010 with 32k miles. In the past 6 years I've put another 15k on it myself but most of that was in the first few years (it was at 45k when I got it inspected in 2013). I installed long tube headers in 2013 and a 2.3 whipple, return style fuel system, and switched to E85 in 2014. The major power mods have been removed and the car is back to near stock form (mods listed below). In my time owning the car, it has been dyno'd once when I originally purchased it and has never seen a drag strip or road course/auto-x event. The previous owner said he took it to the strip once to see what it could do but it's basically just been a garage queen for me.

Condition notes:
Exterior - 8/10 - One dime sized dent under the passenger side C pillar. The handful of other imperfections are small rock chips or small scratches that are typical for any car of this age. The front bumper has the majority of the chips but you really can't see them until you get up close.
Interior - 8/10 - Typical driver's side seat bolster wear. Rear seat is in excellent shape except for two strange white lines (pictured below). They were there when I bought the car. Carpet is in great shape but the driver's side floor mat is pretty worn under the pedals. The pedals are pretty worn as well but I have brand new pedals I will give to the new owner.
Engine/Drivetrain - 9/10 - The car runs excellently in its current form. The tune was well done and it's fun to drive.

What you get:
the cobra obviously
mint build certificate and other relevant info from Ford Performance
mint 10th anniversary floor mats
indoor model-specific california car cover
new pedal kit (I never got around to installing them)
freshly detailed inside and out including a paint sealant (Jet Seal) and wax
fresh fluids
passed TX state inspection this morning (including emissions)
user manual and all the inspection, dyno, and service records that I have
one functional key fob
mods below

Mods (car made 468rwhp and 443rwtq with these):
lightning pullied eaton
SCT chip with custom tune (came with the car when I bought it)
magnaflow catback
BBK catted x-pipe
innovate mtx-l wideband gauge with bosch sensor (A/F reads 0.78 (lambda) at WOT which is on the conservative (rich) side)
autometer steering column gauge pod
lethal perf even flow cooling mod
maximum motorsports upgraded IRS bolts
billetflow red differential cover brace
billetflow IRS subframe support brackets (professionally installed (welded and painted))
maximum motorsports full-length subframe connectors
JLT driver's side catch can
passenger side pre-filter
fluidyne heat exchanger
Jabsco intercooler pump
H&R race springs
Steeda X2 ball joints
upgraded end links w/ poly bushings
Steeda bump steer kit
poly sway bar bushings
maximum motorsports solid steering rack bushings
webelectric sequential tail lights (they light up sequential with turn signals AND when braking)
17x9 and 17x10.5 03/04 replica wheels (they are gloss black but I plasti-dipped them gunmetal gray. you can peel it off if you prefer the gloss black original color)
front tires: 275/35-R17 Continental tires with maybe 10k miles and plenty of tread left
rear tires: 315/35-R17 Toyo R888s with <500 miles. They were heat-cycled by Tire Rack so they will last longer. These were for the whipple and they are probably overkill for a pullied eaton car. You'd probably have to dump the clutch in first to break them loose but I don't beat on the car like that so I'm not going to try.
extra tires: 315/35-R17 Kuhmo Ecsta XS (they are pretty worn but you are welcome to have them if you like)
ARP wheel studs (I had taken the wheels on and off the car so many times that I was worried about the OEM studs so I upgraded them)
cobra shift knob
brand new remanufactured motorcraft alternator
brand new stop tech drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk pads
high-temp baked on red and black stock calipers
ss brake lines
rear shock tower brace
brand new smoked headlights with HID ballasts/bulbs
8 brand new NGK BR6EF plugs gapped at 0.35"
black idler pulley kit (don't know which brand)
locking gas cap
Steeda tri-ax shifter with handle offset spacer (makes it easier to reach)
Spec stage 2 clutch (according to previous owner)

Pictures (click each thumbnail to see a larger image):

Video:
[video=youtube;Ch57ERFmPiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch57ERFmPiA[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread