For sale - 2003 Cobra Coupe - 92,000 miles

Scjar

Established Member
Did you put that silver trapezoid (thats around the horse on other Mustangs) around the snake in the front?

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Yes

It is a 2002 GT egg crate grill. Surgically removed the pony and bolted in the snake. We had to grind down the very outside edges of the egg crate to get it to fit in the 03 opening, other than that everything else lines up.

- Paul

kdn

Established Member
hey man offer still stands if you want to sell it to me for around wat i told you i will go to the bank and get a loan and i still need to come to look at the cobra would you meet me half way so i don't have to drive so far

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Bumping up Top

TTT

Thanks for all of the continued feedback - I possibly have a sale pending as long as insurance issues can get worked out.

Any ideas on lowering the insurance on one of these would be appriciated.

Higher deductable?
Limited mileage?
Hmmmm........

- Paul

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump

Giving it another bump.

Have shown it to several people and have had many PM's but it is still in my garage.

2 have bailed due to youth plus driving record = $$$$$$ insurance. One guy was going to have to pay 330.00 per month for basic coverage.

Thanks and I hope everone is having a great weekend.

- Paul

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Yes - been there several times!

Greetings,

I think we may know each other! I have worked there over the years but not recently - maybe 2 summers ago

Hope you are having a great long weekend.

- Paul

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for the bump!

Thanks - back to the top.

I am still getting good responses - I need to have the oil changed so I will take it to the dealer and get a compression check done at the same time. Several persons have asked about having that done. I will post the results later this week.

Thanks and have a great day!

- Paul

imswheel

Quality SVT Poster
Established Member
Compression check done

Good afternoon,

As promised I finally got around to having a compression check done. The lowest was 145 and the highest being 151. The other six were scattered nicely between the 2 numbers. I also had the plugs replaced as they had about 25K on them.

I will pick the car back up from the dealer later this week when I get back in town.

Still have to sell it - can't stand to see it sit.

If anyone who has come and looked at it would like to post comments I would appriciate the input.

Thanks and have a great day!

- Paul

kdn

Established Member
hey buddy i'm almost finally ready to buy it can you call me and i will come to look at it this week or next week would be good had trouble with the bank so i'm saving extra money up so i don't have to take out a big loan

Users who are viewing this thread