**for sale** 2009 grabber orange gt500

5NAK3

Established Member
Hey guys I have a 09 Shelby that i really need to sale due to going back to school I can't afford to maintain the gem. The location of the car is in Greater Toronto Area going for $39,000 (Canadian Dollars)

Grabber Orange, matte black Super Snake stripes, 11,525 KM driven, still under warranty.

DSC0159888-Copy-1.jpg

Last edited:

SicShelby09

Banned
I know its a no brainer to you, but you may want to let people know that your price is not in US dollars. Otherwise, you will loose a lot of buyers if they think that price is in USD. I sure hope its not. FYI.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I know its a no brainer to you, but you may want to let people know that your price is not in US dollars. Otherwise, you will loose a lot of buyers if they think that price is in USD. I sure hope its not. FYI.

43K Canadian is $45,150.00 US dollars. We are 5% under Canadian exchange right now.

5NAK3

Established Member
I'd be willing to negotiate different prices, the car has barley even been driven 11k on it and I got the car 03/2009

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
just start a photobucket account. they will host the pictures for you.copy and paste the image code onto here.

Users who are viewing this thread