FOR SALE-93 MUSTANG COBRA-blk

travford

Established Member
Im selling my 93 Mustang Cobra. It is blk /w gray leather with 33k on the speedo. The car has never been molested with a bunch of junk. The only things that are not original is the radio and exhaust when i bought it 2 years ago. I've tried to put the exhaust back to original as possible. The engine bay looks immaculate aswell as the exterior/ interior. I have the SVT cert. and a window sticker. It still has the original tires on it!!
Im asking $18,999
(972)[email protected]

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
travford said:
Im selling my 93 Mustang Cobra. It is blk /w gray leather with 33k on the speedo. The car has never been molested with a bunch of junk. The only things that are not original is the radio and exhaust when i bought it 2 years ago. I've tried to put the exhaust back to original as possible. The engine bay looks immaculate aswell as the exterior/ interior. I have the SVT cert. and a window sticker. It still has the original tires on it!!
Im asking $18,999
(972)[email protected]

wrong forum. good luck

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
travford said:
Im asking $18,999
(972)[email protected]

MOVED!:wf:

Users who are viewing this thread