For Sale: Metco 2.6" Pulley, Auxiliary Idler, Seq. Tail Lights, & Pypes Mufflers

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Hello everyone,

Up for sale is a Metco 2.6" Pulley assembly that includes two different pulley hubs and the 2.6" pulley ring. The second pulley hub was purchased because some of the edges were rounded down on the original hub during removal and I wanted to play it safe. All of the hardware in included.

Also, up for sale is a Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley assembly. All of the hardware is included with this as well.

I purchased these used from a local shop. I was told they have about 400 miles on them. I never ran the setup myself.

The Metco 2.6" Pulley assembly sells new for $160 and the new hub sells new for $94. I am asking $105 + shipping.

The Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley assembly sells new for $190. I am asking $125 + shipping.

Together, the Metco 2.6" Pulley assembly & Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley assembly sell new for $350. I am asking $210 + shipping.

Next, up for sale is a pair of BRAND NEW Pypes Street-Pro mufflers, model number SFM60S. They sell new for $225. I am asking $175 + shipping.

Finally, I have a set of WebElectric Sequential Tail Light Harnesses that have some wires that were jarred loose from one of the connectors. A person skilled in soldering could re-solder the connectors and it would work fine. They sell new for $130. I am asking $50 + shipping.

Please let me know if you would like pictures or need more information. I prefer PayPal as the payment as that is safest method of payment for both the buyer and myself.

I can be contacted via PM through the forums or via e-mail at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you and making the deals.

Thank you very much,
Luke

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Together, the Metco 2.6" Pulley assembly & Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley assembly sell new for $350. I am asking $210 + shipping.
interested if this is still available can paypal immediately will you do 200 shipped

Last edited:

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Pulley and Idler

$200 shipped + 3% for PayPal fees which would be a total of $206. If you agree to that, then sure. We have a deal.

I can't PM you for some reason or I would have already. Shoot me an email and PayPal payment to:

[email protected]

I will ship everything out as soon as the payment clears.

I look forward to closing the deal with you.

Thank you,
Luke

interested if this is still available can paypal immediately will you do 200 shipped

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Sequentials

Popeye010:

You still interested in sequentials? I haven't heard from you and I can't e-mail or PM you. I will do $40 + 3% PayPal fees shipped. That offer if open to everyone as well. Let me know.

Thank you,
Luke

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Thank you for sending the payment. I sent you and e-mail confirming it. I will send everything to the address that you gave me.

Thank you again,
Luke

yup your pm function is not on but i sent the money already and email too.

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Parts for sale update

Hello everyone again,

Metco 2.6" Pulley & Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley - SOLD

Pypes Street-Pro mufflers - SOLD

WebElectric Sequential Tail Light Harnesses. Two wires need to be soldered and one metal connector is needed. I have pictures upon request. - $40 + 3% PayPal fees shipped

I can be contacted via PM through the forums or via e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you again,
Luke

Last edited:

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
All parts sold

Hello everyone again,

Metco 2.6" Pulley & Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley - SOLD

Pypes Street-Pro mufflers - SOLD

WebElectric Sequential Tail Light Harnesses - SOLD

Thank you all again,
Luke

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
hey guys who bought stuff please leave feedback for this guy for a trader rating. helps other when buying or selling

Users who are viewing this thread