For Sale: Mystichrome Cobra- $25,000 OBO

svtboosting

Established Member
I had some 20 inch wheels on it from one of my GT's laying around in the garage and bolted them on for two days and put my stock 17's on the back to dyno it. I couldn't take a left nut but i could take a built blonde with fake boobies!!!

svtboosting

Established Member
Sorry guys, i'm buying a house and i just don't want to go into a house payment with a car payment also, thanks for the offers and the nice trades.

svtboosting

Established Member
The Zip is 29710, sorry i havent got back to you, been working on the fox body, give me a call and we can set something up and talk about the price, thanks Brad

Venomm

Established Member
would love it and have the cash to do it just cant get the shipping done soon enough and cant afford to take off work to get out there :( Good Luck

Nukem1040

Established Member
I talked to you last night. We're still discussing it. She doesn't want such a beautiful car to sit outside let alone all the money to buy it. I will keep you informed.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I will be done building my house in a month. I hope you don't sell it before then. :) Just kidding, it's a great looking car. If it hasn't sold in month you will be hearing from me.

Users who are viewing this thread