For Sale: Mystichrome Cobra- $25,000 OBO

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
this thing is amazing, i can't believe it's still for sale. if i had the money, i would have picked this thing up a long time ago. good luck with the sale!

svtboosting

Established Member
this thing is amazing, i can't believe it's still for sale. if i had the money, i would have picked this thing up a long time ago. good luck with the sale!

Thanks man, the your fox looks great also, as soon as it sells im going to build another fox body, i have one but i want another one pretty bad.

svtboosting

Established Member
to the top... couple more pics..
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

Last edited:

1badgvr4

Established Member
Hey Brad im the one you talked to yesterday.Im still going to see about financing.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ****ing car! Good luck with the sale!

I wish I had the extra loot to pick this up, my wife wants a Mystichrome Cobra bad (and a Black WS6 T/A, and a C6 Zo6, and ...............well you get the point, lol)

1badgvr4

Established Member
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ****ing car! Good luck with the sale!

I wish I had the extra loot to pick this up, my wife wants a Mystichrome Cobra bad (and a Black WS6 T/A, and a C6 Zo6, and ...............well you get the point, lol)
Nice wife :rockon:

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
if i didnt have mine i would have been bought this...who wants a black 03 10th anniversary with black 18inch saleen wheels n 510 hp with 22k miles so that i can buy this mystic

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
if i can sell mine ill buy urs...who wants a black 03 10th anny with 22k miles and 510 hp with 18 inch black saleen wheels

93cobracoupe

Established Member
I know you said you didnt want any trades but I saw you wanted another fox. I have a SUPER clean 93 notch black on gray tweed, supercharged and 65k original miles. If interested at all I could do car and cash. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread