For Sale: Twin Turbo 2014 A6 GT CHEAP!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
who built it and who tuned it? and track times or HP numbers?

Whiteknight500

Established Member
who built it and who tuned it? and track times or HP numbers?

This is why I hate your troll ass.
It CLEARLY says tuned by Shaun at AED and CLEARLY says never seen the track.
And if you could use your tiny brain and do some math if he has a 6 lb spring in he's probably making around 6.5-7.5 psi range so on pump that's probably right around 600 rwhp.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yea I'm local to you. and disregard the jackass who has no intention of buying anything and thinks he's a tough guy behind the keyboard with 15 posts. he likes to troll threads he has no intention of buying. he's one of them jealous haters who can't afford to buy a car. I unlike him actually have money to spend.

ok so u did the mechanical work and AED tuned it.

ur only a couple hours from me so I mite wanna come take a look at it on my first day off next week which wud be Sunday. send more detailed pics to [email protected] email me ur phone # too thanx

If you are trolling please leave.

If not. I built the car ( I'm a mechanic by trade) AED tuned. No numbers at all. Street tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I was mostly concerned who build it and it wasn't Shawn at AED so aside from making urself u look utterly stupid go troll somewhere else cause u have no intention of buying anything. THAT is wat a real troll is jackass.

This is why I hate your troll ass.
It CLEARLY says tuned by Shaun at AED and CLEARLY says never seen the track.
And if you could use your tiny brain and do some math if he has a 6 lb spring in he's probably making around 6.5-7.5 psi range so on pump that's probably right around 600 rwhp.

Whiteknight500

Established Member
I was mostly concerned who build it and it wasn't Shawn at AED so aside from making urself u look utterly stupid go troll somewhere else cause u have no intention of buying anything. THAT is wat a real troll is jackass.

Glad you responded! Let's go down the list here, Shaun doesn't touch building at AED so you're a dumbass. That would be Drew, so strike one. I bought qz Hondas 2014 mustang last month paid in cash, with one post on his page. Will gladly supply pictures of his car / now mine along with the fleet of mustangs I own. You post on every single persons shit and it's annoying. So get your facts straight and if you're going to talk about AED you absolutely better know what you're talking about sense I'm good friends with them and have put all my cars through them. Good luck in life people like you vote for Hillary. Wonderful grammar on your side also, glad this is our future.

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
Have a friend that is currently looking for a mustang. Can you please post interior pics?

Glad you responded! Let's go down the list here, Shaun doesn't touch building at AED so you're a dumbass. That would be Drew, so strike one. I bought qz Hondas 2014 mustang last month paid in cash, with one post on his page. Will gladly supply pictures of his car / now mine along with the fleet of mustangs I own. You post on every single persons shit and it's annoying. So get your facts straight and if you're going to talk about AED you absolutely better know what you're talking about sense I'm good friends with them and have put all my cars through them. Good luck in life people like you vote for Hillary. Wonderful grammar on your side also, glad this is our future.

Mods, can you please clean up the ad? This would be for the sake of the OP, but mostly for whiteknight...

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Mods please clean this up for me.

Sorry guys I had a delay of posting pics due to one hard core run in with poison oak. I'm on roids now to clear this up! Getting ripped! Lol. Anyways I updated the post with more pics. Il get more tonight (raining out so the car is in the garage at home).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread