For those seriously considering the GT500, what color?

R1Lello

Established Member
Just curious, for those that are seriously going to buy or have left deposits, what color will you go for. I will do black/silver stripes, or the red/white stripes combo.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Yep. Been posted here about 4 times.
My colors?
Black, Black w/Silver str., Silver, Silver w/White str., White w/Blue str., Blue w/White str. Not in ay order.....Screw it!!! :idea: I'll order one of each! :lol:

Seriously, Prime contenders are: White w/Blue, Black (solid), Silver, and Blue w/White stripes (depends on final shade of Blue available, come on Grabber Blue!!!

Croco X

SVT Fanboy
Established Member
If Dark Highland Green is seriously an option, then I'm getting mine in that! *drool* But if not, then make it Torch Red, either with silver stripes or none at all.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
30TH RAPTOR said:
Sonic Blue With White Strips Which Inverts My 99 30th Ann. Trans Am....

I second that, but since they are going to do away with Sonic Blue after 05 it will have to be what ever blue as long as it is deep and metal flake like the Sonic Blue was.

jshen

Established Member
White with blue stripes for the ole fart here....I love the color combo and reminds me of the early years.......... :banana:

Fastbackman

Established Member
Red with white stripes. Not positive, but pretty sure this will be my choice. I can't wait for the dealer to call and ask me this question.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
White with Blue like the classic GT350s.

I would love to see what legend lime looks like (say that 50 times real fast). I doubt I would buy it, but, I really like the old Shelbys in that green color.

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
White with blue stripes being my first choice or dark silver with black stripes aka Eleanor!!!!!!

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Without knowing 'official' colors... I haven't paid too much 'serious' attention to color preferance.

But for me... Orange or something 'unique' would be my first choice... then probably more standard White w/ Blue stripes etc...

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I don't consider myself a serious buyer until all the unknowns are revealed, but I'm leaning towards a dark grey with light gray or silver stripes, or a black with silver/grey stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread