For those seriously considering the GT500, what color?

R1Lello

Established Member
:shrug:

odd.........only myself and two others mentioned red as a possibility........even though it's the color on the car they released at the end of March to promote this car. I've also owned black and is my second choice but what a pain to maintain.

BIG SLICK

Established Member
1. comp. orange w black or white stripes
2. legend lime w black or white stripes
3. blue with white stripes
4. screamin yellow w black or white stripes
5. black w yellow or orange stripes.

hopefully one of these will be a rare production model.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Definately red with white stripes for me.
However, the classic, White with blue stripes looks fantastic.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Color wishes...

Well, I'm sure they are only gonna offer a few color combo's, none of which I'll really like (as usual), but here is my Dream List :)

- Black car with Red stripes - to complement the black / red trim interior
- Highland Green car with Gold stripes - for a black / tan trim interior

Whatcha think?

30TH RAPTOR

Established Member
Will We Get Colored Seats & Gauges (mycolor)To Match Exterior.....Like Blue Exterior & Blue Seat Centers...Maybe Not In Yellow,Lime Green ???? Hope So....

Stanger58

Established Member
I'd give the "old Texas chicken farmer" his due... white w/blue stripes for me...

Lacina

P.S. Legend Lime with NO stripes would be a blast from the past too...

bluoval96

Blue Oval fan for life!
Established Member
MyColor (Oops, that's copyrighted!)

I visited the Color Selector site, and I have to say that Sonic Blue with White (#2) stripes is my Number One choice. Nevertheless, ANY color on that car looks drop-dead gorgeous! Ford and Ol' Shel' did a spectacular job on the styling and detailing of the new-age GT500. And after reading the C/D test of the prototype, I think, no I KNOW that Ford has the ultimate American musclecar on their hands. Who among us can argue that the C6 or the GTO (The only direct competition) can come close? And I'm not referring to the Z06, that will cost twice what the Shelby will, same with the Viper. The new Shelby Mustang is the hottest Musclecar on the planet.

ALL HAIL KING SHELBY :bowdown:

You rock, Carroll! :rockon:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
I'm a definite buyer, but I'm hoping they have a no stripe option. If so, then I want sonic blue (or equivalent color). If they don't offer a nice blue, then silver is my next obvious choice (I only own 4 silver vehicles presently...). And then my last choice if I'm forced to get one with stripes would be black with silver stripes. Really though, any color looks bad ass on this car!

Users who are viewing this thread